SOMERS POINT, N.J. (CBS) — Eight adults and a child were displaced by a fire early Sunday morning at the Bay Island Inn in Somers Point, New Jersey, according to the Red Cross.
The inn is located at 145 Longport Boulevard.
One resident of the inn was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
The Southern Shore Chapter of the American Red Cross and volunteer disaster responders arrived at the inn around 4:30 am to provide assistance for those displaced by the fire, including food, transportation, and clothing.
The Egg Harbor Township Fire Department is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Day Of Service Brings Judges And Those On Probation Together For Common Goal
- Camden County Police Chief To Meet With Speaker Paul Ryan
- Report: Lt. Gov. Guadagno Expected to Formally Launch Governor Campaign
- Widow Of Pulse Shooter Omar Mateen Arrested In San Francisco
- Police: 1 Dead In Crash On I-295 In Burlington County; 2 Lanes Closed