Fire Displaces Residents Of Somers Point Inn
SOMERS POINT, N.J. (CBS) — Eight adults and a child were displaced by a fire early Sunday morning at the Bay Island Inn in Somers Point, New Jersey, according to the Red Cross.
The inn is located at 145 Longport Boulevard.
One resident of the inn was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
The Southern Shore Chapter of the American Red Cross and volunteer disaster responders arrived at the inn around 4:30 am to provide assistance for those displaced by the fire, including food, transportation, and clothing.
The Egg Harbor Township Fire Department is investigating the cause of the fire.
- After Huge Quake, Lansdale Woman Working on Relief Efforts For Her Native Nepal
- Police: 2 Arrested In Connection With Death Of Delivery Man In NE Philadelphia
- Report: 7 New Jersey Counties Make List Of Highest Property Taxes
- Police: Worker Stabbed By Former Employee At Main Line Hebrew School
- Nice Weather In Store Before The Rain Moves In Thursday