Fire Displaces Residents Of Somers Point Inn
SOMERS POINT, N.J. (CBS) — Eight adults and a child were displaced by a fire early Sunday morning at the Bay Island Inn in Somers Point, New Jersey, according to the Red Cross.
The inn is located at 145 Longport Boulevard.
One resident of the inn was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
The Southern Shore Chapter of the American Red Cross and volunteer disaster responders arrived at the inn around 4:30 am to provide assistance for those displaced by the fire, including food, transportation, and clothing.
The Egg Harbor Township Fire Department is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Montco Man Charged With Secretly Videotaping Dozens of Women in K. of P. Mall Dressing Rooms
- Businessman Sentenced For Illegal Oyster Trafficking
- Store Owner Stabbed In The Face During Robbery In Northeast Philly
- 7 Students Injured In School Bus-SUV Collision In Delaware
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased