Fire Displaces Residents Of Somers Point Inn
SOMERS POINT, N.J. (CBS) — Eight adults and a child were displaced by a fire early Sunday morning at the Bay Island Inn in Somers Point, New Jersey, according to the Red Cross.
The inn is located at 145 Longport Boulevard.
One resident of the inn was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
The Southern Shore Chapter of the American Red Cross and volunteer disaster responders arrived at the inn around 4:30 am to provide assistance for those displaced by the fire, including food, transportation, and clothing.
The Egg Harbor Township Fire Department is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Family Says Mumia Abu-Jamal Treated For Diabetes Complications
- Police: 2 Found Dead In Montgomery County Home
- Gov. Rendell Says Mayoral Candidates’ Forum Will Engage Elementary Schoolkids in Phila.
- Montgomery County DA: ‘On What Planet Do You Send Naked Photos To A Teen Boy And Think It’s Private?’
- Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Support Softening In All-Important Swing States