Fire Displaces Residents Of Somers Point Inn
SOMERS POINT, N.J. (CBS) — Eight adults and a child were displaced by a fire early Sunday morning at the Bay Island Inn in Somers Point, New Jersey, according to the Red Cross.
The inn is located at 145 Longport Boulevard.
One resident of the inn was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
The Southern Shore Chapter of the American Red Cross and volunteer disaster responders arrived at the inn around 4:30 am to provide assistance for those displaced by the fire, including food, transportation, and clothing.
The Egg Harbor Township Fire Department is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Del. County Church Collecting Shoes For Haiti, Uganda
- New Chair At County Prosecutors Association Of New Jersey Hails From Gloucester County
- Locally Based Non-profit That Provides After School Programs In Public Schools Gets Major Boost
- Gravediggers’ Ball Fundraiser For Laurel Hill Cemetery Marks 10 Years
- Police Investigate Burglaries In Lower Gwynedd Township