PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Sues Airline, Claims Fellow Passenger Urinated On Him
- Ex-Postal Service Supervisor Admits Stealing $15,700 In Cash
- 2 Admit Roles In $24 Million Benefits Scheme Targeting Veterans
- People Flocking To Farm To See Over 1,300-Pound Pumpkin
- Harvey Weinstein Off Weinstein Company Board Of Directors