PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Yoga Pants Parade To Protest Man’s Comments On Women’s Wear
- Survey Shows Many Are Willing To Lie To Get Day Off
- Man Hopes To Get Into World Records Book With Rooftop Ouija Board
- Snoopy, Peanuts Gang, Cut Loose By MetLife As It Retools Biz
- Biggest Online Moments From Final Presidential Debate