PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Google Will No Longer Read Your Emails To Tailor Ads
- Tick That Triggers Red Meat Allergy Spreading Across U.S.
- Jogging 40 Minutes A Day Has “Fountain Of Youth” Effect On Cells, Study Finds
- Police Recount Rescuing Deer From River
- World’s Ugliest Dog Contest Awards Underdogs’ Inner Beauty