PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Official: It’s Smart Phones, Not Coffee, Distracting Drivers
- Police: No Reports Of Clowns In Our Area
- Twitter (Briefly) Suspends Conservative USA Today Columnist
- Real ‘Fault In Our Stars’ Couple: Katie Prager Dies
- Puppies Replace Bouquets At PA Wedding