PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- How To Score Free Burritos This Summer
- These Clothes Can Wirelessly Charge Your Phone
- Is California Sitting On The Solution To Its Drought?
- 9 Of America’s Best Beer Gardens
- These Billboards Will Target You As You Drive By