PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- According To Kanye West, ‘Cosby Is Innocent’
- New Study Reveals How Long New Year’s Resolutions Usually Last
- Man Gets Special Surprise When Fitbit Reveals Wife’s Pregnancy
- Study: Winning Can Lead To Cheating
- Study: BMI Not Accurate When Measuring Health Status