PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Children Should Not Be Given Fruit Juice Before Age 1, According To New Pediatric Guidelines
- Robots Could Wipe Out Another 6 Million Retail Jobs
- Sea Lion Grabs Girl And Pulls Her Into Water
- These ‘Convertible Jeans’ Will Cost You $425
- Rare Meteorological Phenomenon Takes Place In Grand Canyon