PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- University Says ‘Stop White People’ Event Was ‘Ironic’
- Possibly World’s Biggest Pearl Found Under A Bed
- Harambe Memes Prompt Cincinnati Zoo To Delete Twitter Accounts
- Crews Free Man Stuck Between Buildings After Bid To Impress Woman
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Once Again The Highest Paid Actress