PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Toronto mayor Rob Ford danced his heart out inside Toronto’s City Hall on Thursday.
Ford danced and sang with a reggae artist in the aisles of Council Chambers during what could be his last meeting as mayor.
His powers have been drastically reduced ever since he took a two month leave of absence to enter rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.
Ford is up for re-election this year.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- DWI Suspect Practices Cartwheels During Sobriety Test
- ‘Very Unattractive’ People Can Earn More Than Attractive Co-Workers, Study Finds
- Instagram Now Allows Users To Share Up To 10 Photos In One Post
- Former Penn State Basketball Player To Play Chewbacca In New Han Solo Spin Off
- Intense Exercise Could Lower Man’s Libido, Study Finds