By Steve Beck
PILESGROVE, N.J. (CBS) — A bull turned the tables on three men at a popular rodeo in South Jersey and it was all caught on tape.
Fortunately, none of the men were seriously injured.
The incident happened at the Cowtown Rodeo in Pilesgrove, New Jersey.
WATCH: Video Of Incident (Credit: SNJ Today)
The video begins with the bull being released from a gate with professional rodeo rider Jason Power on top of the animal.
Power rides the bull for nearly 10 seconds before being thrown off and that’s when the real fun begins.
The bull then charges at bullfighter Jason Smith and flips him into the air. The bull then turns his attention to another bullfighter, Phill Hussmann, and sends him flying into the air and over a wooden gate.
Finally, the bull charges after Power and upends him, causing him to do a 360 in the air before landing on the ground.
The bull was eventually calmed down.
All three men were not seriously injured and plan on being back at the rodeo Saturday.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Disney World Introduces Minnie Mouse Themed Vehicles
- Police: Woman Steals Cab, Pretends To Be Taxi Driver
- Boy’s New Hands Still Gripping Strong 2 Years After ‘Successful Surgery’
- 20-Foot-Long Squid Caught By Fishermen Off Coast Of Ireland
- Philadelphia Police Department Taking Part In National Hot Dog Day