PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are searching for the suspect wanted for allegedly robbing a Center City bank wearing an “old man” mask.
Around 10:55 a.m. on Aug. 23, the suspect reportedly entered the Republic Bank branch at 1601 Walnut Street wearing the mask.
After demanding money from the teller and receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, the suspect fled the scene. He was last seen heading west on Moravian Street.
Police say the suspect is a light-complected black male who is about 40 years old and 5’11” tall. He has a large build and a bald head and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt/jacket, a white t-shirt, gray and white camouflage pants and black shoes. He was also carrying a black laptop-style bag with “Herbalife” in green lettering across it.
The suspect is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Residents Grow Frustrated As Shooter Remains Free Following Deadly Shooting
- Conditions Were Perfectly Peachy For This Bumper Crop In New Jersey
- Cherie Amoore Sentenced After Child Kidnapping At King Of Prussia Mall
- Researchers: Popular Diet May Help With Multiple Sclerosis
- Kelley Hodge Sworn In As Interim Philadelphia District Attorney