Victim Dies Of Self Inflicted Gunshot Wound Outside Lower Providence Township Building
LOWER PROVIDENCE, Pa. (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Montgomery County Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting was reported outside a township building at Parklane Drive and Ridge Pike in Lower Providence around 2:30 p.m.
Officials say the shooting victim died of a self inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the male victim.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Investigating Robberies Targeting Elderly In South Jersey
- Local Parents Of Son, Daughter In Nepal During Earthquake Speak Out
- Riot, Looting Prompt State Of Emergency, Curfew In Baltimore
- 70 Years After Walking Free From A Concentration Camp, A NJ Professor Gives His Eyewitness Account
- Pa. Supreme Court Upholds 2012 Conviction Of High Ranking Church Official