Victim Dies Of Self Inflicted Gunshot Wound Outside Lower Providence Township Building
LOWER PROVIDENCE, Pa. (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Montgomery County Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting was reported outside a township building at Parklane Drive and Ridge Pike in Lower Providence around 2:30 p.m.
Officials say the shooting victim died of a self inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the male victim.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Suspect in Double Murder at Schuylkill River Returned to Philadelphia Following Va. Arrest
- Lower Merion Police Accused Of Racial Profiling After Stopping And Questioning Snow Shovelers
- Montgomery County Courthouse Receives Bomb Threat
- Weather: Light Snow Expected For Delaware Valley Thursday Into Friday
- Campaign Funding PACS Enter Philadelphia Politics