Victim Dies Of Self Inflicted Gunshot Wound Outside Lower Providence Township Building
LOWER PROVIDENCE, Pa. (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Montgomery County Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting was reported outside a township building at Parklane Drive and Ridge Pike in Lower Providence around 2:30 p.m.
Officials say the shooting victim died of a self inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the male victim.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Old City Ceremony Honors Long-Forgotten Civil War Hero
- Philadelphia’s Vietnam Memorial Rededicated After Seven-Year Makeover
- Philadelphia Ranked One Of The Top Food Cities; Food Scene Called ‘Diverse, Fascinating’
- Knotty Exhibit Planned For Pope Symbolizes Life’s Challenges
- South Jersey Welcomes Unofficial Start of Summer With Weather Officially Glorious