Victim Dies Of Self Inflicted Gunshot Wound Outside Lower Providence Township Building
LOWER PROVIDENCE, Pa. (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Montgomery County Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting was reported outside a township building at Parklane Drive and Ridge Pike in Lower Providence around 2:30 p.m.
Officials say the shooting victim died of a self inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the male victim.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Principal Of Chester County School Arrested For Corruption Of Minors
- Lawyers: Cosby’s Drugs-Sex Admission Could Help Women’s Suit
- Wolf Attacks GOP Budget, Says Finances Must Be Put In Order
- Sources: Police Shoot Man Armed With Knife In Atlantic City
- WEATHER: A Good Day To Work Up A Sweat…But Not For Your Hair!