Victim Dies Of Self Inflicted Gunshot Wound Outside Lower Providence Township Building
LOWER PROVIDENCE, Pa. (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Montgomery County Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting was reported outside a township building at Parklane Drive and Ridge Pike in Lower Providence around 2:30 p.m.
Officials say the shooting victim died of a self inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the male victim.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Attack In Center City
- Police: 15-Year-Old Girl Found Unconscious In Northeast Philadelphia
- Happy Wife, Happy Life: New Study Finds Link
- Police: 13-Year-Old Shot In Hunting Park
- Police Investigate Shooting Near School In North Philadelphia