Philadelphia Police Searching For Man Accused Of Sexual Assault, Stealing Kitchen Appliances
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with an alleged sexual assault, and they say that suspect also stole kitchen appliances from the victim.
According to Philadelphia Police, the incident happened on Saturday, Aug. 16 around 9 p.m.
At that time, the victim, a 58-year-old female, was on the route 21 SEPTA bus heading to her residence on the 6200 block of Chestnut Street.
The suspect, an unknown black male, sat next to her and engaged in a conversation with her.
Following the conversation, the suspect and victim proceeded to her home, where the man forcibly sexually assaulted her and “stayed throughout the night.” The suspect allegedly left around 4 a.m. on Sunday and took several kitchen appliances with him.
Police say the suspect is a black male between 50 and 60 years old with a stocky build. He’s about 6’0” tall and was wearing a tan fisherman’s hat, a black jacket with a light blue shirt underneath, black pants and black sneakers with white stripes.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Phillies Fan Documenting 1964 Season Collapse On Twitter
- Community Leaders Organize Hands Across Philadelphia Anti-Violence March
- City Councilman Introduces Bill To Reimburse South Phila. Residents For 2012 Water Main Break
- One Night Showing Of ‘Fed Up’ Documentary In Bucks County
- ‘Chromies’ Pack Parx Casino Track To Watch Derby Winner Race