NJ Police Seek Public’s Help After Woman’s Body Is Discovered In Wooded Area
BRIDGETON, NJ (CBS) – New Jersey Police are asking for the public’s help with the investigation into the death of a Bridgeton woman.
On Sunday, August 24, around 4:35 p.m. police responded to the scene of Buckshutem Road for the report of a body discovered in a wooded area just off of the roadway.
Authorities identified the body as 37-year-old Jennifer Cruz-Chavez.
The following day, the Medical Examiner’s Office conducted a post mortem examination of the victim. Her manner of death was determined to be homicide of multiple blunt force trauma.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact the New Jersey State Police Major Crime Unit at 609-882-2000 ext. 2538 or Bridgeton Station at 856-451-0101.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Three Weeks Before Primary, Mayoral Candidates Take To Airwaves
- Marriage Equality Advocates Cautiously Optimistic As Same-Sex Marriage Arguments Head To US Supreme Court
- Police Investigating Robberies Targeting Elderly In South Jersey
- Local Parents Of Son, Daughter In Nepal During Earthquake Speak Out
- Riot, Looting Prompt State Of Emergency, Curfew In Baltimore