Customs Officials In Philadelphia Arrest 3 Fugitives Arriving On Flight From Cancun
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Customs officials in Philadelphia say they’ve arrested three fugitives on one flight.
The fugitives, who are all U.S. citizens, were arrested upon their arrival on Sunday aboard a flight from Cancun, Mexico.
Thirty-one-year-old Tasheen Jabeen, of Silver Spring, MD, was subject to an arrest warrant issued by Montgomery County, MD for failure to appear on a felony theft charge. Jabeen was arrested by Customs and Border Protection in Philadelphia and turned over to Tinicum Township Police for extradition.
Demetrice Renee Key, 44, of Philadelphia, also arrived on the flight. Officials found there was a warrant for his arrest out of Lancaster County for a probation violation on a shoplifting charge.
Forty-six-year-old Robbi Lynn Wright, of Mount Morris, Pa., was also arrested on the same flight. Wright is wanted in Waynesburg, Pa. for felony theft.
“We were pleased to stand by our state and local law enforcement partners and bring these fugitives to justice,” said Susan Stranieri CBP Port Director for the Port of Philadelphia in a release. “CBP remains ever vigilant in intercepting those travelers that our laws identify as needing further scrutiny.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- No Shortage Of Events, Activities Close To Home On Memorial Day Weekend
- Four Remain Hospitalized Following Deadly Amtrak Derailment In Philadelphia
- Cleveland Patrolman Acquitted In Two Deaths Amid 137-Shot Barrage
- New City Website Shows Taxpayers’ Effects Of Proposed School Funding Program
- One Dead In Multi-Vehicle Crash Along Schuylkill Expressway