PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Authorities: Bucks County Man Arrested For Crashing Into Home, Killing 86-Year-Old Woman
- Police: House Collapses In Philly After Reports Of Gas Explosion
- Police Investigating Robbery Spree In South Philly
- Spokesman: George HW Bush Hospitalized With Blood Infection
- South Jersey Twins Paving The Way For Cancer Research