PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- New Jersey Transit Train Passenger Arrested After Threat
- Delegates Warn Of Trump Win If Sanders Supporters Don’t Vote Hillary
- Bill Clinton Will Make The Case For His Wife On Day 2 Of DNC
- Nurse Accused Of Stabbing Autistic Boy With Needle 6 Times
- Susan Sarandon Waits To Be Convinced To Back Hillary Clinton