PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Woman Critically Injured In Feltonville Hit-And-Run
- How Millennials Are Driving Changes For Retail Stores
- Professors Using DNA To Bridge Racial Divide, Focus On Our Similarities
- Police In NJ Community Seek Suspect After String Of Lewd Act Incidents
- ‘Day Without A Woman’ Protests Scheduled For March