PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Fire At South Philadelphia Refinery
- State Workers Send Holiday Cheer To 900 Pennsylvanians
- Kellyanne Conway Makes Grand Return To Hometown In South Jersey
- Unemployment Comp Workers At Heart If Spat Between Wolf, PA GOP
- Six Flags Breaks World Record For Most Couples Kissing Under Mistletoe