PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Flying Cars? A Prototype Has People Asking, How Close Are We?
- Travelers Who Target National Parks Generate Big Bucks In PA, Per Report
- Philly Hopes To Lure Movie Producers To Town With Possible New Incentives
- Expert Says One In Eight Couples Have Trouble Starting Families Due To Infertility
- Wawa Raising Money For Del. Fallen Trooper’s Family