PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Dozens Hospitalized After Bus Collides With Tractor Trailer
- Police: Man Attacks Clerk With Butcher Knife At Center City 7-Eleven
- Keep Dreaming! Powerball Jackpot Swells To $650M
- Man Wounded In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philly
- Dick Gregory, Civil Rights Activist And Comedian, Dead At 84