PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Philadelphia Honors Boyz II Men With Renaming City Street
- Philadelphia’s Reading Terminal Market Hosts 4th Annual Caribbean Day
- Elderly New Jersey Woman, Missing For Days, Found Alive In Woods
- Accuser Compares Bill Cosby To Jeffrey Dahmer
- China’s Xi Urges ‘All-Out Efforts’ To Rescue Dozens Buried In Landslide