PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Police: Officer Dorman Likely Released From Hospital Monday
- Woman Fatally Shot In Chest With Crossbow In Northeast Philly
- Taxpayer Group Says Fattah Should Lose Pension
- Weekend Box Office Report: Dory Stays Afloat
- Community Meeting Over Water Quality Concerns Could Lead To Lawsuits