PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Father, Daughter Share Special Bond Over Life-Saving Transplant
- Mother Plans To Sue Saudi Arabia After Losing Son On 9/11
- 6-Year-Old, Caught In Hail Of Gunfire, Back Home With Family
- Battle Over Revolutionary War-Era Building Could Go To D.C.
- President Obama Says He Respects Colin Kaepernick’s Rights In Anthem Protest