PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- ‘Dare To Dream’ – Nova Nation Dances To Fight Childhood Cancer
- Children, Philadelphia Fire Department Paint Mural In Honor Of Fallen Firefighters
- Ronald McDonald House Helps Family From Indonesia Whose Son Is Battling Eye Cancer
- ‘Jon & Kate Plus 8’ Reality Star To Make Debut As Stripper At Atlantic City Nightclub
- 8-Year-Old Calls 911, Stops Car After Sister Has Seizure While Driving