PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Child Thanks Police With Lunch For ‘Kindness Day,’ Becomes Honorary Officer
- Union Boss ‘Johnny Doc’ Pens Letter To Members Amid FBI Investigation
- Officials: Woman Dies After Falling From Zip Line In Delaware
- Milestone In Montco’s Efforts To Update Emergency Radio Systems
- Cost of EpiPen: One Senator’s Daughter Is Mylan CEO, Another’s Needs Drug