PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Suspect In Custody After Allegedly Stealing Ambulance From Hospital
- Jerry Seinfeld Bringing ‘Comedians In Cars’ To Netflix With New Deal
- Villanova University Marks 175th Anniversary With Massive Food Drive
- Temple Renaming Communications School In Honor Of TV Pioneer Lew Klein
- Congressman Meehan Defends His Support Of Resolution To Repeal Obamacare