PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Human Services Council Request More Funding; City Council Budget Hearings Continue
- Crews Rescue Person Trapped After Car Slams Into Pottstown Home
- Powerball Players Dream Big As Jackpot Grows Again
- Child Killed, 8 injured In Multi-Vehicle Crash In East Falls
- Delaware State Police Search For Sex Offenders Who Failed To Re-Register