PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Former Philly Mayoral Candidate Sam Katz Busted At PHL With Marijuana
- Kenney, Union Officials Call Out Trump For Failing To Keep Promise To Philadelphia
- Robocalls Driving You Nuts? Here’s How To Hang Up On Them
- New Procedure Vows To Help Those Suffering From ‘Selfie Chin’
- Horticultural Society Plants 20,000 Bulbs To Celebrate Philly Flower Show