Women Targeted In 2 Separate Incidents In North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Sources: Person Of Interest In For Questioning In Connection With South Philadelphia Sexual Assault
- Police Issue Warning For Women Jogging And Walking Alone
- Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf Talks Education Funding In Philadelphia
- Top Vatican Official, Archbishop Paglia, Reportedly Under Investigation
- Small Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing At Airport In Bucks County