PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Motorcyclist Killed On Garden State Parkway
- Yoga Class Learns Poses Suspended In Mid-Air
- Delco Church Holds A Different Kind Of “Sunday Service”
- Teen Rodeo Rider Trampled To Death By Horse During New Jersey Performance
- Ohio Zoo Closes Gorilla Exhibit For Now After Boy Falls In