PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- During Dark Times For Philly Pro Sports, Temple Football Shines Bright
- 4 People Struck By Car; 2 Year Old In Critical Condition
- Man killed, Woman Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Home
- Philly-Area Transit Police Chief’s Amnesty Tweet Gets Result
- Holiday Shopping Season Continues With Small Business Saturday