PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
A 19-year-old told police she was indecently assaulted Thursday afternoon while walking to the bus stop in the 100 block of West Dauphin Street.
On Sunday, about a mile away, a 26-year-old woman reported that a man tried to force her into an alley along North Watts Street.
He reportedly ran away when she started screaming.
Police do not believe the same man is responsible, but say women need to take extra precautions.
You may also be interested in:
- Philadelphia Superintendent Gets Good Grades In Annual Evaluation
- 3 Teens Arrested In Deadly Double Shooting In Trenton
- Ivanka Trump Touts Tax Plan At Bucks County Town Hall
- Delaware County Official Resigns From Position Following Child Porn Arrest
- Philadelphia Court System Unveils Jury Room Mural