One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Car Slams Into Pole In Montgomery County
HATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — One person was killed and another was critically injured in a crash in Hatfield Township, Montgomery County.
The accident happened around 1 a.m. Monday along the 1600 block of North Broad Street.
Police say a driver lost control of the vehicle, left the roadway and struck a pole. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger inside the vehicle was airlifted to Thomas Jefferson Hospital in critical condition.
The crash is under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Next Generation Of Broadcast Journalists Graduate From KYW Newstudies Program
- Mayor Nutter Joins Organizers As Philadelphia Auto Show Drives Into Town
- Battle Brewing Between City Officials, NRA Over Philadelphia’s Gun Laws
- Police Investigate Death Of 10-Month-Old At Delaware Daycare
- Water, Weather, Age Likely Contributed To Partial Wall Collapse In Center City, According To L&I