One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Car Slams Into Pole In Montgomery County
HATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — One person was killed and another was critically injured in a crash in Hatfield Township, Montgomery County.
The accident happened around 1 a.m. Monday along the 1600 block of North Broad Street.
Police say a driver lost control of the vehicle, left the roadway and struck a pole. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger inside the vehicle was airlifted to Thomas Jefferson Hospital in critical condition.
The crash is under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Unique Art Program Inside Courthouse In Norristown Singled Out For Recognition
- I-95 In Chester Reopens After Deadly Accident
- Weather Leaves Thousands Without Power In Philadelphia Region
- Speculation Of New Philadelphia Charter Schools Has Operators Recruiting Families
- Amber Alert Cancelled, Baby Boy Found Safe