One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Car Slams Into Pole In Montgomery County
HATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — One person was killed and another was critically injured in a crash in Hatfield Township, Montgomery County.
The accident happened around 1 a.m. Monday along the 1600 block of North Broad Street.
Police say a driver lost control of the vehicle, left the roadway and struck a pole. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger inside the vehicle was airlifted to Thomas Jefferson Hospital in critical condition.
The crash is under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home
- Phanatic Celebrates Birthday At Phillies Braves Game
- Local Students Experience Devastating Earthquake While Studying Abroad
- Bhutanese Refugees In Philadelphia Mourn For Victims Of Nepal Earthquake
- History Class On The Road For Group Of Philadelphia Sixth Graders