One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Car Slams Into Pole In Montgomery County
HATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — One person was killed and another was critically injured in a crash in Hatfield Township, Montgomery County.
The accident happened around 1 a.m. Monday along the 1600 block of North Broad Street.
Police say a driver lost control of the vehicle, left the roadway and struck a pole. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger inside the vehicle was airlifted to Thomas Jefferson Hospital in critical condition.
The crash is under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Penn State Frat Suspended For 3 Years
- Lawmaker: Bills To Aid Atlantic City To Get Vote Next Month
- Focus Turns To Seat Belt Safety After Tragic Crash That Killed John Nash And Wife
- NJ Congressman Announces Legislation Aimed At Helping Residents Impacted By Superstorm Sandy
- Police: Man Shot 3 Times In Southwest Philadelphia