One Dead, One Seriously Injured After Car Slams Into Pole In Montgomery County
HATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. (CBS) — One person was killed and another was critically injured in a crash in Hatfield Township, Montgomery County.
The accident happened around 1 a.m. Monday along the 1600 block of North Broad Street.
Police say a driver lost control of the vehicle, left the roadway and struck a pole. The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger inside the vehicle was airlifted to Thomas Jefferson Hospital in critical condition.
The crash is under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Teen Girl, Three Others Dead After Violent Night In Philadelphia
- Local Nature Preserve Cutting Down Trees To Help The Environment
- I-676 Road Closures To Impact Overnight Drivers This Week
- Autistic Adults Find Job Skills, And Life Skills, On A South Jersey Farm
- Latest PATCO Project Means More Single-Tracking Across Ben Franklin Bridge