Lehigh County Man Dies After Assault In Ocean City, Md.
OCEAN CITY, Md. (AP) — Police in Ocean City, Maryland are investigating the death of a Pennsylvania man after he was apparently assaulted.
City spokeswoman Jessica Waters says 37-year-old Justin Daniel Cancelliere of North Whitehall, Pennsylvania, died of his injuries Sunday at Atlantic General Hospital.
Ocean City Police were dispatched at 3:15 a.m. Sunday to the Plim Plaza hotel, where they found Cancelliere unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot.
Police say the state medical examiner’s office will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process
- Report: NJ Among States Least-prepared For Outbreaks
- Survey: E-Cigarettes Surpass Regular Cigs In Teen Use
- Forget That Marathon: There’s A New ‘Race’ Coming To Philadelphia, And It Doesn’t Require Any Running