Lehigh County Man Dies After Assault In Ocean City, Md.
OCEAN CITY, Md. (AP) — Police in Ocean City, Maryland are investigating the death of a Pennsylvania man after he was apparently assaulted.
City spokeswoman Jessica Waters says 37-year-old Justin Daniel Cancelliere of North Whitehall, Pennsylvania, died of his injuries Sunday at Atlantic General Hospital.
Ocean City Police were dispatched at 3:15 a.m. Sunday to the Plim Plaza hotel, where they found Cancelliere unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot.
Police say the state medical examiner’s office will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Gov. Christie On Ferguson Protests: People Are Anxious, And Pres. Obama Is Partly To Blame
- Final Member Of Family Shot In Tabernacle Dies
- Pa. Banker, Philanthropist Leo Moskovitz Dies At 109
- Northampton County Woman Sentenced On Animal Cruelty Charges After More Than 100 Animals Seized From Property
- Study: Cookie Monster A Role Model For Kids Learning Self-control?