OCEAN CITY, Md. (AP) — Police in Ocean City, Maryland are investigating the death of a Pennsylvania man after he was apparently assaulted.
City spokeswoman Jessica Waters says 37-year-old Justin Daniel Cancelliere of North Whitehall, Pennsylvania, died of his injuries Sunday at Atlantic General Hospital.
Ocean City Police were dispatched at 3:15 a.m. Sunday to the Plim Plaza hotel, where they found Cancelliere unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot.
Police say the state medical examiner’s office will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Ohio Zoo Closes Gorilla Exhibit For Now After Boy Falls In
- Python Bites Thai Man’s Penis In Terrifying Toilet Encounter
- Study: Six Hour Workdays Make Workers Happier, More Efficient
- Researchers: Some Pains Can Be Caused By “Dormant Butt Syndrome”
- Born In ’97, World’s First Surviving Septuplets Graduate High School