OCEAN CITY, Md. (AP) — Police in Ocean City, Maryland are investigating the death of a Pennsylvania man after he was apparently assaulted.
City spokeswoman Jessica Waters says 37-year-old Justin Daniel Cancelliere of North Whitehall, Pennsylvania, died of his injuries Sunday at Atlantic General Hospital.
Ocean City Police were dispatched at 3:15 a.m. Sunday to the Plim Plaza hotel, where they found Cancelliere unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot.
Police say the state medical examiner’s office will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Holocaust Survivors Worldwide Celebrate Hanukkah
- Dying Man’s Wish To See New ‘Star Wars’ Movie To Come True
- WATCH: 2 Young Girls Steal Show During Church’s Nativity Pageant Fighting Over Baby Jesus Doll
- Phil Murphy To Survey Hurricane Damage In Puerto Rico
- Missing Korean War Soldier From New Jersey To Be Buried