OCEAN CITY, Md. (AP) — Police in Ocean City, Maryland are investigating the death of a Pennsylvania man after he was apparently assaulted.
City spokeswoman Jessica Waters says 37-year-old Justin Daniel Cancelliere of North Whitehall, Pennsylvania, died of his injuries Sunday at Atlantic General Hospital.
Ocean City Police were dispatched at 3:15 a.m. Sunday to the Plim Plaza hotel, where they found Cancelliere unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot.
Police say the state medical examiner’s office will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause and manner of death.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Dunkin’ Donuts Welcoming Summer With New Cake Batter Doughnut
- Hersheypark Debuting ‘Longest Mat Racing’ Water Slide In World Memorial Day Weekend
- Fiat Chrysler Recalling Nearly 5 Million Vehicles In US Over Cruise Control Issue
- Yacht Hosting High School Prom Crashes Into Docked Boat In Hoboken
- Free Tolls To Greet Drivers Heading To Jersey Shore Along Portion Of Atlantic City Expressway