PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Finland: Several People Stabbed In Turku, Police Say
- Active Tropical Pattern In The Atlantic and Caribbean
- Severe Weather Chances For The Delaware Valley This Afternoon
- 1 Person Injured After SUV Crashes Into Home In South Philly
- State Police: Woman Hospitalized After Falls Out Of Vehicle Traveling Roughly 60 mph