PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Philadelphia Zoo Hosts First Ever ‘Run Wild For The Zoo 5K’
- Thousands Walk The Walk At Annual March For Babies
- New Jersey Nonprofit Hosts Ninja Warrior Challenge For Autism Awareness
- Gaming Console Turned Roach Motel: PS4 Owners Dealing With Bugs In System
- Camden’s Field Of Dreams Withers, But Construction Blooms