PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Semi Driver Flees Police With 2 Kids In Truck After Accident
- Philadelphia Celebrates Puerto Rican Day On The Parkway
- Half Of Rolling Stone Sold To Singapore Music Company
- 7-Year-Old Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer; Philly Community Comes Together For Prayer
- NJ Police Use Humor To Help Find Robbery Suspect