PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- During Dark Times For Philly Pro Sports, Temple Football Shines Bright
- 4 People Struck By Car; 2 Year Old In Critical Condition
- Man killed, Woman Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Home
- Philly-Area Transit Police Chief’s Amnesty Tweet Gets Result
- Holiday Shopping Season Continues With Small Business Saturday