PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- 1 Dead, 1 In Critical Condition After Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Ivanka Trump To Tout Tax Plan At Bucks County Town Hall
- Buying A New Car? Here Are Some Things You Should Know
- Hundreds Lose Power After Tractor-Trailer Knocks Down Pole, Wire
- ‘Let’s Relax, There’s Kids Involved’: Chester Has Weekend Plunged Into Gun Violence