PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Death Investigation Underway In Maple Shade
- ‘This Bill Is Collapsing’: House Hopes To Vote On Health Care Legislation Friday Following Delay
- Evesham Police Searching For 2 Burlington Coat Factory Scammers
- Philadelphia District Attorney Candidates Debate In Chestnut Hill
- ‘Soda Tax’ Among New Philly-Inspired Fonts Released By Agency