PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- New Jersey State Police Searching For Vehicle Involved In Fatal Hit-And-Run Crash
- Vikings Fans Invade Art Museum, Dress Rocky In Purple And Gold
- Praying For An Eagles Win: Deacon Wears Underdog Mask During Mass
- It’s Game Day: Fans Ready For Eagles To Punch Ticket To Super Bowl
- Accident Shuts Down I-95 Near Broad Street