PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- Syracuse Suspends Theta Tau Fraternity, Accused Of Exhibiting Racist Behavior
- City Council’s Kenyatta Johnson To Join Rally Against Injustice At Starbucks
- Crews Battle 2-Alarm Blaze In Chester
- Does Your Favorite New Jersey Beach Rank In The Top 7?
- KISS’ Paul Stanley Will Deliver Commencement Address At Wesley College