PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The fire was reported shortly after 6 p.m. Monday at North 12th and Mount Vernon Streets.
Eyewitness News was at the scene as firefighters tried to fight the smoke pouring out of the second floor.
The two people injured were taken to Hahnemann University Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in:
- MontCo Man Arrested For Selling Stolen Items In Jewelers’ Row Store
- Non-Profit Looking To Dispose Of Older Thermostats
- PCOM Innovation Fund Makes Investment In Patient Access Startup
- Applications For Pa. Medical Marijuana Growers, Dispensaries Now Online
- Who’s Running For NJ Governor? Most Residents Don’t Have A Clue