Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- What Color Is The Dress? The Science Behind The Social Media Debate
- Tall Delays For Observation Tower Planned For Camden Waterfront
- PUC Gives Verizon Price Flexibility Over Basic Service In Urban Areas
- Camden Students Celebrate After Getting Second Chance At School
- Car Slams Through Firehouse In Northeast Philly