Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- Police Shoot, Kill Man After Responding To Call In South Jersey
- Body Of Missing Bucks County Teacher Found In Schuylkill River
- Philadelphia’s Streets Department Preparing For Not 1, But 2 Storms
- Philadelphia Police: Body Pulled From Schuylkill River
- Residents Brace For More Snow Across Philadelphia Region