Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- Little Chance For Anti-Gay-Bashing Law This Year in Pennsylvania
- Candidate Tom Wolf Promises Shale Fracking Tax Revenue For Pa. Schools
- Pennsylvania State Trooper Killed In Ambush Laid To Rest
- Fugitive Wanted For 2001 Murder In Tennessee Found Living Under Assumed Name In Delaware
- Feds Await Local Police Findings on Center City Beating of Gay Couple