Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- Fire Rips Through Northeast Philly Rowhome
- Police Investigate North Philly Home Invasion
- Live Streaming App Popularity Could Be Game Changer For Social Networks, Users
- Proposed Development Of Asbestos Waste Site Has Montco Residents Concerned
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: Recalling The Golden Age of Travel to Bermuda