Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- City Officials Proceed With Plans To Make Luxury Condos Out Of Camden Building Rated In Dangerous Condition
- Not Pleased With Mayor’s Budget, District Attorney Asks City Council For Funding Increase
- South Jersey Parents Fighting To Allow Child’s Treatment Be Given To Her At School
- Festival Marks Cinco De Mayo In Philadelphia
- SEPTA Bus Ends Up On Tracks In South Philadelphia; 3 Injured