Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- Sources: Police Arrest Suspect In Throat Slashing Murder Of Elderly Woman
- U.S. Welcomes Dozens Of New Citizens At Ceremony In Camden
- Owners Of Former Vick Dogfighting House Clash With County
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey Gas Prices Down Slightly
- Philadelphia Celebrates July 4th With Big Roster Of Activities