Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- Reported Missing Philadelphia Teen Located
- Local Marine Speaks Out After Ronda Rousey Accepts Invite To Marine Corps Ball
- Camden Community Charter School Gets New Multi-Million Dollar Learning Facility
- Some Fans Show Support For Tebow Heading Into Final Preseason Game
- Police Seek Man Who Threw Officer Down 40-Foot Embankment