Police: Two Women Wounded In Random Shooting
By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two women were wounded in a random shooting Friday night in the city’s Harrowgate section.
Police say the 24-year-old and 27-year-old women were sitting on a porch in the 34-hundred block of North Water Street, just before midnight, when shots were fired.
Both suffered ankle wounds. They’re reported in stable condition.
Police say the women don’t know who shot them or why. An investigation is continuing.
- Thousands Line Parkway For Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Hundreds Take Part In Annual Turkey Trot To Help Families In Need
- Woman Shot Dead Inside South Jersey Home, Suspect Arrested
- Storm Leaves Thousands Without Power In New Jersey
- Philadelphia DA Issues Annual List Of Holiday Shopping Safety Reminders