Report: Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Red Sox have reportedly signed Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo. According to Jesse Sanchez, the deal is worth $72 million over six years.
Earlier in the week it was reported the Phillies were among five finalists for Castillo. The deal was originally expected to be in the $50 million to $60 million range.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Phillies Lose To Mets 9-4
- “I’d Rather Get Punched In The Face” – Union’s Curtin Talks About Spitting Incident
- Moderator Tells Main Line Students NFL Will Not Like The Upcoming Movie, ‘Concussion’
- Nantz, Simms: Would Be ‘Shocked’ If A Team Isn’t In LA By 2017
- Theismann On Bradford: ‘All-Pro This Season, Write It Down’