WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in southern New Jersey have seized 26 pounds of marijuana and arrested four men.
The arrests in Gloucester City capped a three-month investigation by the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police executed search warrants at a home on King Street.
The suspects are charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana over five pounds, unlawful possession of a weapon possession of hollow-point bullets and possession of a large-capacity magazine.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Jersey Teen’s Tissue, Organ Donations Helped Save Nearly 100 Lives
- Young Girl Severely Burns Hands Making Homemade Slime
- ‘Devastating And Catastrophic Loss’: 33 Reptiles Mysteriously Die At Zoo
- ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Will Stay Through Early Next Year
- Study Shows No Long-Term Cognitive Benefit To Breastfeeding