WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in southern New Jersey have seized 26 pounds of marijuana and arrested four men.
The arrests in Gloucester City capped a three-month investigation by the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police executed search warrants at a home on King Street.
The suspects are charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana over five pounds, unlawful possession of a weapon possession of hollow-point bullets and possession of a large-capacity magazine.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Very Unattractive’ People Can Earn More Than Attractive Co-Workers, Study Finds
- Instagram Now Allows Users To Share Up To 10 Photos In One Post
- Former Penn State Basketball Player To Play Chewbacca In New Han Solo Spin Off
- Intense Exercise Could Lower Man’s Libido, Study Finds
- Mother Will Give Birth To Terminally Ill Baby To Donate Organs