Police Seize 26 Pounds Of Pot In Gloucester County
WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in southern New Jersey have seized 26 pounds of marijuana and arrested four men.
The arrests in Gloucester City capped a three-month investigation by the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police executed search warrants at a home on King Street.
The suspects are charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana over five pounds, unlawful possession of a weapon possession of hollow-point bullets and possession of a large-capacity magazine.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Study: A College Staple Could Apparently Kill You
- Del. Daycare Provider Charged After Allegedly Leaving 2 Children Inside Car While She Went Shopping
- Owner Charged After 2 Donkeys Found Dumped Off The Road In New Jersey
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process