WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in southern New Jersey have seized 26 pounds of marijuana and arrested four men.
The arrests in Gloucester City capped a three-month investigation by the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police executed search warrants at a home on King Street.
The suspects are charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana over five pounds, unlawful possession of a weapon possession of hollow-point bullets and possession of a large-capacity magazine.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Motorcycle Lover To Be Buried In His Harley-Davidson Sidecar
- Police Detective Uses Knife To Free Bear Cub From Net
- Woman Sues Bar After Drunken Mechanical Bull Ride Results In Torn ACL
- Smartphones Reduce Cognitive Ability Even When Not In Use, Study Finds
- Number Of People Using Facebook Reaches 2 billion