Police Seize 26 Pounds Of Pot In Gloucester County
WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in southern New Jersey have seized 26 pounds of marijuana and arrested four men.
The arrests in Gloucester City capped a three-month investigation by the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police executed search warrants at a home on King Street.
The suspects are charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana over five pounds, unlawful possession of a weapon possession of hollow-point bullets and possession of a large-capacity magazine.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Upstate NY Towns Consider Seceding To Pa. After Fracking Ban
- Spring Marshmallow Madness Hits New Heights With ‘Peeps Milk’
- NJ Marijuana Advocates To Hold Spring ‘Smoke Out’
- Study: About 21 Percent Of High School Girls Have Been Assaulted By Someone They Dated
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased