WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — Authorities in southern New Jersey have seized 26 pounds of marijuana and arrested four men.
The arrests in Gloucester City capped a three-month investigation by the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office.
Police executed search warrants at a home on King Street.
The suspects are charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana over five pounds, unlawful possession of a weapon possession of hollow-point bullets and possession of a large-capacity magazine.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Family Pit Bull Attacks, Kills 6-year-old Pennsylvania Boy
- Police: Texas Officer Arrested In Fatal Shooting Of Brother Who Is Deputy Sheriff
- ‘You Are The Reason I Teach’: Hero Teacher Jason Seaman Shot During Indiana School Shooting
- Dunkin’ Donuts Welcoming Summer With New Cake Batter Doughnut
- Hersheypark Debuting ‘Longest Mat Racing’ Water Slide In World Memorial Day Weekend