PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Johnson & Johnson Just Lost Another Talcum Powder Cancer Lawsuit
- New Jersey Inmate Escapes From Prison Weeks Before Parole
- Cousins Shot Overnight In North Philly, But Police Say Something Isn’t Adding Up
- Philadelphia Officers Get New ‘Reality-based’ Training On Deadly Force
- New Jersey Officials Look For Feedback On Later Start Times For Students