PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- $5,000 Reward Offered For Info On Shooting Of 8-Year-Old In Camden
- Authorities Bring Down NJ Theft Ring That Targeted People Selling Cars On Craigslist
- 1 Dead In Early Morning Shooting In Kensington
- AIDS Drug That Started Price Outrage Still Costs 2,500% More
- Police ID Woman Who Died After Falling 35 Feet In Del. State Park