PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting Outside Allentown Nightclub
- Police: Text Message Foils Burglary In Northeast Philadelphia
- Pedestrian Struck And Killed In Drexel Hill
- Annual Travel And Adventure Show Opens At Pa. Convention Center
- Montgomery County Guidance Counselor Pens Book Helping Students Get Into College