PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- What You Should Know If You Get Pulled Over With Expired Pa. Registration Sticker
- Ivanka Trump Touts Tax Plan At Bucks County Town Hall
- The Emotional Story Of Carson Wentz And A Boy Who Lost His Battle With Cancer
- Camden County Police Surprise Boy Battling Cancer
- Listeria Triggers Major Recall Of Veggies Across US And Canada