One Dead After Shooting In Juniata
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- With One Notable Exception, Pa. High Court E-Mails Get Clean Review
- For The Designated Family Chef, Holiday Is Lots of Work — But Worth It, Most Agree
- Cathedral Kitchen, in Camden, Releases a New Crop of Culinary Graduates
- Police Locate 13-Year-Old Pregnant Girl In Trenton After She Was Reported Missing
- More Than Just Academics As Philadelphia School Arranges a Sisters’ Reunion