One Dead After Shooting In Juniata
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Authorities: Man Tried To Steal Items From Gloucester Township Cell Phone Tower
- Women’s World Cup Brings In New Fans, More Money For Local Businesses
- Norristown Man Arraigned In Murder Of Elderly Woman In East Mount Airy
- Accident Shuts Down Stretch Of NB I-95 In Delaware County
- Police: Body Found In Jersey Shore Inlet Likely Missing Teen