PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philadelphia Woman Accused Of Robbing, Biting Man
- Reverend: Charlottesville Violence Watershed Moment For Young People
- Over 10,000 People Sign Petition To Keep Frank Rizzo Statue
- Federal Appeals Court Says ‘No’ To Halting Margate Dune Construction Project
- Trump’s Remarks On Charlottesville Sparking Conversation About Core Values