PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Pediatricians: Child’s Diet In First 3 Years Greatly Impacts Mental Health, Brain Development
- Fandom Will Be Split At Center City Bar On Super Bowl Sunday
- Congressman Meehan Saw Aide As ‘Soul Mate,’ But Denies Misconduct
- Eagles Running Back Blount Makes Surprise Visit To South Philly School
- Pennsylvania Bar Serving Up ‘Tide Pod’ Shots