PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Number Of Juveniles Charged With Murder Spikes In Philadelphia
- Police: Stolen Vehicle Causes Fiery Crash On Schuylkill Expressway
- Woman Wearing Hair-Tie Around Wrist Develops Life-Threatening Infection
- Father Of Teen Suspected In Trooper Shooting: “I Don’t Know Why He Did It”
- For Local Man, A New Kidney Means A New Life