One Dead After Shooting In Juniata
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Time Travel Across America Through Local Photographer’s “Past Present Project”
- Transgender Woman Wins Legal Battle With Parents Over Right To Sex Change
- More Than 9,000 Cases Of Frozen Corn Recalled
- Officials Clarify Ticketing Information For Papal Visit
- City Controller Releases Results Of Survey Of Local Businesses About Pope’s Visit