PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Local High School Students Prepare To Get In The Booth
- La Salle University Reduces Tuition By 29 Percent
- 280-Pound Sea Turtle Rescued After Washing Up On Avalon Beach
- Head Of PPA Suspended After Another Accusation Of Sexual Harassment Comes To Light
- VP Biden Campaigns For Hillary Clinton At Drexel University