PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Report: Philadelphia Ranks As One Of Top 100 Places To Live In U.S.
- Philly Protesters Take To The Streets For ‘Not My President’s Day’
- Homeland Security Proposes New Orders On Immigration
- Trump Picks Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster As New National Security Adviser
- Elderly Woman Reportedly Stuck In Chair For Months