One Dead After Shooting In Juniata
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Bucks County Conference Focuses On What Older People Can Do To Promote Peace
- Privacy Promise From Apple Not Making Feds Happy
- CHOP Partners With City Officials For ‘First-Of-Its-Kind’ Project
- Friends Of Gay Couple Attacked Launch Online Petition For New Hate Crimes Law
- Crews Battle 4-Alarm Fire At Kensington Warehouse, 3 Injured