One Dead After Shooting In Juniata
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia’s Juniata section.
The shooting happened around 5:40 p.m. in the 1500 block of East Luzerne Street.
The victim, said to be a male in his 30s, was shot twice in the head in a rear driveway along the highway. He was transported to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police are investigating.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philadelphia Police Ramp Up Efforts To Catch An Alleged Sexual Predator
- Officials: Baby Transported From Atlantic City Casino To CHOP In Critical Condition
- Tracy Morgan Settles Suit With Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash
- Lilly Pulitzer Taking Heat For Fat-Shaming Cubicle Cartoons
- Pa. Official Says Gov. Wolf is Sold on Value of Solar Energy Industry