PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Supreme Court Rejects Another Call To Decide Whether Americans Have Right To Carry Guns Outside Homes
- Car Fire Blocks Most Lanes On Commodore Barry Bridge
- Police Identify Woman Stabbed To Death In Park Behind High School
- Philadelphia Deputy Commissioner Testifies In Seth Williams Trial
- Police Searching For Driver Who Sped Through Crime Scene, Nearly Hitting Several Officers