PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘Let’s Relax, There’s Kids Involved’: Chester Has Weekend Plunged Into Gun Violence
- Justin Timberlake To Perform At Super Bowl After 14-year Gap
- Some Heavy Hitters In Philadelphia Sports Help Raise Funds For Hurricane Relief
- Thousands Of Law Enforcement Officials Gather For Philadelphia Conference
- PA Senate Returns Amid Latest Budget Quandary