PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- A Five Month Festival Rises From The Ashes This Summer
- Hammer Of Glory Relay Returns To Kickoff 2016 Philadelphia Beer Week
- Tips To Keep You Safe From The Summer Sun
- Philadelphia’s Last Remaining Pearl Harbor Survivor Remembers December 7, 1941
- Police Recover Deceased Body Inside North Philadelphia Home