Man Critical After Shooting Inside Germantown Home
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Discovery Of High CO Levels Leads To Montco Apartment Evacuations
- President Obama Meets With House Democrats In Philadelphia
- Southwest Philadelphia Church Burglarized For Second Time In A Month
- Police Investigate Car Break-ins At Planet Fitness Parking Lot In Delaware County
- Local Police Offer Parking Lot For Craigslist Transactions