PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Barnes Art Museum Looks To Build On Successful Move
- An Immigrant Group In Philadelphia Gives Back To Those In Need
- Few Problems, Worries For Travelers Returning Home After Holiday Weekend
- Two Firefighters Injured After Ladder Crashes In West Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Senate Sends House Legislation To Regulate Ride-Sharing Services