PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Craft Brewers Conference Celebrates Craft Beer Industry
- Charges Expected In Death Of Delaware Teen
- 1 Year After Life-Threatening Accident, Temple Student Rachel Hall Walks At Graduation
- Bernie Sanders Wins Indiana Democratic Primary
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen… Smartphone? App Puts Jersey Shore Beach Badges At Your Fingertips