Man Critical After Shooting Inside Germantown Home
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Positively Philadelphia: Who’s That Playing Hamlet at The Wilma?
- City Council Votes To Overturn Law That Forces Non-Profits To Prove They’re Truly Not For Profit
- Democratic Governor, GOP Lawmakers Far Apart On Pa. Budget
- Study Finds Easy Test For Concussions Can Help Non-medical Volunteers Keep Athletes Safe
- Landmarks Locally, Worldwide Go Dark For ‘Earth Hour’