Man Critical After Shooting Inside Germantown Home
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Sexting Investigation At Neshaminy High School
- Deadly Accidents Claim Four Lives In Four Hours
- Homeless Kitchen Says Food Donations Down, Needs Help
- Local Doctors Using New Procedure To Open Blocked Leg Arteries And Keep Them Open
- Survey Finds Many NJ Businesses Having Difficulty Providing Health Care Insurance For Employees