Man Critical After Shooting Inside Germantown Home
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is in critical condition after being shot in Germantown on Friday.
The shooting happened at 5700 McMahon Avenue inside a residence around 9:05 p.m.
The victim, a 45-year-old man, was reportedly shot once in the abdomen. He was taken to Einstein Hospital in critical condition.
Police are reportedly holding a male prisoner at the scene while they investigate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police Respond To Reported Gunman At Philadelphia Community College
- Penn State THON Organizers To Review ‘Canning’ Safety
- Under 30 Summit Highlights How Social Media And Technology Are Shaping Politics
- 2014 Forbes Under 30 Honoree Returns To Philly With Unique Education Initiative
- General Mills Recalling 1.8M Cheerios Boxes On Allergy Risk