PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Taney Dragons’ Little League World Series run came to end on Thursday night, as they fell to Chicago, Illinois 6-5 in nail-biting fashion. The Dragons, lead by their 13-year-old female pitcher Mo’ne Davis, represented Philadelphia beautifully and the city couldn’t be prouder.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Herrera Go-Ahead Triple Gets Phillies Win Over Pirates 2-1
- Heat’s Justise Winslow Fined $15,000 For Stepping On Joel Embiid’s Mask
- Courtier’s Late Goal Helps Flyers Edge Penguins To Force Game 6
- Mural Honoring Super Bowl Champs Eagles Now Complete
- Report: Nick Foles, Eagles Agree To Revised Contract For 2018 Season