By Justin Drabick
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A slow moving frontal boundary will move through the region Thursday, August 21, keeping rain chances in the forecast through the first half of the weekend. Scattered shower and storm chances will increase this evening, with gusty wind and heavy rainfall possible in any storm. If you are heading to the Eagles game, beware of the chances for showers and storms at any time. Temperatures remain in the 70s this evening along with muggy conditions.
Clouds and the chance for some showers will continue on Friday with high temperatures in the lower 80s.
An upper level disturbance will move through on Saturday keeping skies mostly cloudy with still a chance of a shower in spots. Temperatures will be below average in the mid to upper 70s as a stronger easterly wind flow develops. Better conditions improve for Sunday as an area of high pressure moves in from the Northeast. Expect partly sunny skies but an easterly wind flow will keep high temperatures below average in the 70s.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Raymour & Flanigan Driver Killed By Falling Metal Conduit Inside Tunnel
- Worker Dies After Forklift Falls In Water In New Castle County
- Former Radnor Township Commissioner Indicted On Federal Child Porn Charges
- Several Restaurants Offering Specials For National Margarita Day
- New Social Media Challenge Has People Taking Pictures At Home Decor Stores