Police In Philadelphia Searching For Child Reported Missing From Nevada In June 2014
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Law enforcement in Nevada and Pennsylvania are reaching out to the public for help finding a missing child.
The child, identified as two-year-old Pele Watkins III, was reported missing from Las Vegas, NV back in June 2014.
Recently, the Philadelphia DHS learned the child was 2244 West Huntingdon Street; however, upon arrival, they discovered the child and his non-custodial biological father were missing.
Watkins is believed to be with his father, Pele Watkins, who drives a 2003 silver SL500 Mercedes with vanity plates #PEMP.
The 3-year-old Watkins is described as 3’0″ tall and 30 lbs with brown eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information should call police or 911.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Replica Of The Shroud Of Turin Goes On Public Exhibition In Philadelphia
- Health Officials Concerned As E-Cigarette Use Rises In Younger Generations
- Scam Involving People Pretending To Be With Sheriff’s Office Makes Its Way To Philadelphia
- Tiny Particles Are Big Business For Univ. City Company
- Month Long Celebration Of Black Writing Festival Kicks Off In Less Than A Week