PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Law enforcement in Nevada and Pennsylvania are reaching out to the public for help finding a missing child.
The child, identified as two-year-old Pele Watkins III, was reported missing from Las Vegas, NV back in June 2014.
Recently, the Philadelphia DHS learned the child was 2244 West Huntingdon Street; however, upon arrival, they discovered the child and his non-custodial biological father were missing.
Watkins is believed to be with his father, Pele Watkins, who drives a 2003 silver SL500 Mercedes with vanity plates #PEMP.
The 3-year-old Watkins is described as 3’0″ tall and 30 lbs with brown eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information should call police or 911.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- US Government Shuts Down; Dems, GOP Blame Each Other
- Philadelphia Police Will Increase Presence For Eagles Game, Women’s March
- PECO Won’t Run Eagles Crown Light Messages Hoping Not To ‘Jinx’ Team
- 3 Cheers: Philadelphia’s Embrace Of Underdog Spirit Is Nothing New
- Family: Tom Petty Died Of An Accidental Overdose