PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Law enforcement in Nevada and Pennsylvania are reaching out to the public for help finding a missing child.
The child, identified as two-year-old Pele Watkins III, was reported missing from Las Vegas, NV back in June 2014.
Recently, the Philadelphia DHS learned the child was 2244 West Huntingdon Street; however, upon arrival, they discovered the child and his non-custodial biological father were missing.
Watkins is believed to be with his father, Pele Watkins, who drives a 2003 silver SL500 Mercedes with vanity plates #PEMP.
The 3-year-old Watkins is described as 3’0″ tall and 30 lbs with brown eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information should call police or 911.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Man With Razor Blade Stalked, Beat and Robbed Elderly Couple
- Local Woman Runs 26.2 Miles Alone After Facing Challenges
- Pinterest Looks To Reinvent Itself With New Advertising Campaign
- Pennsylvania Amnesty Program Offers Relief From Delinquent State Taxes
- ACLU Of Pennsylvania Launching Its First Ever Get Out The Vote Campaign