Police In Philadelphia Searching For Child Reported Missing From Nevada In June 2014
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Law enforcement in Nevada and Pennsylvania are reaching out to the public for help finding a missing child.
The child, identified as two-year-old Pele Watkins III, was reported missing from Las Vegas, NV back in June 2014.
Recently, the Philadelphia DHS learned the child was 2244 West Huntingdon Street; however, upon arrival, they discovered the child and his non-custodial biological father were missing.
Watkins is believed to be with his father, Pele Watkins, who drives a 2003 silver SL500 Mercedes with vanity plates #PEMP.
The 3-year-old Watkins is described as 3’0″ tall and 30 lbs with brown eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information should call police or 911.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Community Gathers To Remember 3-Year-Old Boy At Candlelight Vigil In Haddon Township
- Recent Death Of Young Transgender Woman Sparks Conversation About Danger Many Transgender Women Face
- Police: 14-Year-Old Dies After North Philadelphia Shooting
- City Breaks Ground On New Phillies Urban Youth Academy
- The Rosenbach Celebrates 150 Years Of Alice In Wonderland