Vehicle Crashes Into Front Porch Of Home Following Police Pursuit In Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who allegedly crashed a car into a porch after a police pursuit.
Around 1:50 a.m. Wednesday morning, officers attempted to stop a vehicle for an equipment violation in the area of the unit block West 22nd Street in Wilmington, Delaware.
The driver attempted to flee the scene and a vehicle pursuit ensued.
Officers eventually suspended the pursuit due to the driver’s erratic driving. Police later searched the area for the vehicle, during which time they found it had left the roadway and collided with the front porch of a home on the 400 block of West 29th Street.
Police are continuing their search for the driver of the vehicle at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Study Says Philadelphians Spend Nearly Three Days A Year Stuck In Traffic
- She Spent 10 Weeks In Liberia Fighting Ebola; A Philadelphia Doctor Shares Her Story Back Home
- As City Council Launches Budget Hearings, Nutter’s Tax Hike Plan For School Funding Appears On Life Support
- Study: Family Income And Parental Education Could Have An Impact On Child’s Brain Structure
- 1 Reportedly Dead In Darby Township House Fire