Vehicle Crashes Into Front Porch Of Home Following Police Pursuit In Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who allegedly crashed a car into a porch after a police pursuit.
Around 1:50 a.m. Wednesday morning, officers attempted to stop a vehicle for an equipment violation in the area of the unit block West 22nd Street in Wilmington, Delaware.
The driver attempted to flee the scene and a vehicle pursuit ensued.
Officers eventually suspended the pursuit due to the driver’s erratic driving. Police later searched the area for the vehicle, during which time they found it had left the roadway and collided with the front porch of a home on the 400 block of West 29th Street.
Police are continuing their search for the driver of the vehicle at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Focus On SW Philly Neighborhood In ‘No More Fire Deaths’ Campaign
- Employee Suffers Minor Injuries After Being Cut In Neck During Workplace Dispute
- Philadelphia Welcomes Pope Francis With Four Unique Billboards
- Atlantic City Casinos To Governor Christie: Sign The Bills
- Pa. Auditor General To Determine Cost Of Budget Battle On Schools