Vehicle Crashes Into Front Porch Of Home Following Police Pursuit In Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who allegedly crashed a car into a porch after a police pursuit.
Around 1:50 a.m. Wednesday morning, officers attempted to stop a vehicle for an equipment violation in the area of the unit block West 22nd Street in Wilmington, Delaware.
The driver attempted to flee the scene and a vehicle pursuit ensued.
Officers eventually suspended the pursuit due to the driver’s erratic driving. Police later searched the area for the vehicle, during which time they found it had left the roadway and collided with the front porch of a home on the 400 block of West 29th Street.
Police are continuing their search for the driver of the vehicle at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Mayor Speaks On Philadelphia Fire Department Investigation
- Research Finds Homeowners Living Close To Starbucks Have Seen Property Values Skyrocket
- Several Hospitalized Following SEPTA Bus Accident In Hunting Park
- University Of Pennsylvania Makes New Efforts To Curb Sexual Violence
- At One South Jersey High School, Curriculum Goes High Tech With New Lab