WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who allegedly crashed a car into a porch after a police pursuit.
Around 1:50 a.m. Wednesday morning, officers attempted to stop a vehicle for an equipment violation in the area of the unit block West 22nd Street in Wilmington, Delaware.
The driver attempted to flee the scene and a vehicle pursuit ensued.
Officers eventually suspended the pursuit due to the driver’s erratic driving. Police later searched the area for the vehicle, during which time they found it had left the roadway and collided with the front porch of a home on the 400 block of West 29th Street.
Police are continuing their search for the driver of the vehicle at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Jersey State Trooper Indicted With Stopping Female Drivers For Dates
- Officials Announce LOVE Park’s Grand Reopening Date, New Sponsor
- Southwest Airlines Sought More Time For Engine Inspections
- Philadelphia Police Commissioner Apologizes For Starbucks Controversial Arrests Of 2 Black Men
- Lockdown Lifted At Elementary In Olney After Bullet Was Found Inside School