WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who allegedly crashed a car into a porch after a police pursuit.
Around 1:50 a.m. Wednesday morning, officers attempted to stop a vehicle for an equipment violation in the area of the unit block West 22nd Street in Wilmington, Delaware.
The driver attempted to flee the scene and a vehicle pursuit ensued.
Officers eventually suspended the pursuit due to the driver’s erratic driving. Police later searched the area for the vehicle, during which time they found it had left the roadway and collided with the front porch of a home on the 400 block of West 29th Street.
Police are continuing their search for the driver of the vehicle at this time.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Audit Allegedly Finds Faults With Pennsylvania’s Child Abuse Hotline
- Authorities Say NJ Recycling Company May Have Ties To Organized Crime
- ‘Tori Down The Shore’ Kicks Off 2016 Season In Wildwood
- Residents Up In Arms Over Wrecked Roadway In Northern Liberties
- Justice Department Reviewing Chester Police Operations