PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — On Wednesday, Santander Bank kicked off its $20,000 Field Goal Challenge for Eagles fans. Santander Bank, a sponsor of the Eagles, is offering fans of the team the opportunity to enter from now until October 20th.
Fans will have an opportunity to attempt a 40-yard field goal at halftime of the Eagles’ November 23rd game against the Tennessee Titans. If they can put the ball between the uprights from 40 yards away, they will take home $20,000.
To enter, fans will take part in a daily Eagles trivia game online. Each day, a new winner will be named and will have a chance to take part in a tryout that will determine the lucky contestant for the $20,000 kick. The tryouts will take place on November 1st at the Novacare Complex.
The daily winners will be put through a number of different challenges to test their kicking prowess.
Click here to enter the challenge and to see the contest’s official rules. If you know your Eagles history and can knock down a 40-yard field goal, this should be a piece of cake.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- ‘I Don’t View It As A Political Thing’: Carson Wentz To Take Part In White House Visit To Celebrate Eagles’ Super Bowl Victory
- Carson Wentz Is Beginning To Trust His Knee
- Pivetta Throws 7 Scoreless Innings, Phillies Top Braves 3-0
- Temple Football Returns From 9-Day Visit To Japan
- Carson Wentz Speaks At North Penn Valley Boys And Girls Club’s Annual Dinner