PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Sunken, 600-year-old Buddha Emerges From Water In China
- What Are The Odds? Mom, Dad, Son All Share Birthday
- Newborn Abducted From Hospital Found Alive 18 Years Later, Sheriff Says
- Smart Billboard Coughs If You Smoke Near It
- ‘Be Feminine And Lady-Like’: Parents Outraged Over High School’s Dating Assignment