PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Police: UPS Driver Helps Free Woman Held Captive After Seeing ‘Call 911’ Written On Package
- Fake Fisher-Price ‘Happy Hour Playset’ Meme Takes Over Internet
- Man Gets Prison For Ohio Theft Ring Of Hair Growth Products
- Study Finds Millennials Less Likely To Out-Earn Parents
- Suspects Named Robin Williams, Tupac Arrested In Arizona