Starbucks Delves Into Food Truck Business
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Swiped Painting Of Jesus Returned To Pa. Restaurant With Note Apologizing For ‘Drunken Mistake’
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders
- Study: Power Naps Significantly Improve Memory Performance
- Philly Makes Forbes List Of The Most Overpriced Cities
- Coffee Chain Offering Limited-time Birthday Cake Frappuccino