Starbucks Delves Into Food Truck Business
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Study: Cookie Monster A Role Model For Kids Learning Self-control?
- Average Thanksgiving Dinner In Philly Costs About $3 Less Than National Average
- Pa. Prison Guard In Training Charged With Having Sex With Inmate In Chapel
- Reading’s ‘Pathetic,’ ‘Ugly’ Holiday Tree To Stay Put
- Grinch Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Holiday Decorations In Gloucester Township