Starbucks Delves Into Food Truck Business
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Accused Of Shoplifting
- Study: Men Who Became Dads Before Age 22 Have Shorter Lifespans
- Toy-maker Company To Sell “Cecil The Lion” Beanie Baby To Raise Funds For Animal Conservation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown To Be Buried Next To Mother In New Jersey
- Cops: Man Buys Car After Taking $150,000 Left By ATM Workers