Starbucks Delves Into Food Truck Business
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Happy Wife, Happy Life: New Study Finds Link
- Penn Students Party Hard — At Least According To Playboy
- Officials Release Names Of People Whose Remains Were Found At Dover Funeral Home
- Survey: The Working World Loves Coffee, But Journalists Love It The Most
- Sharyl Attkisson: Obama’s Whereabouts During Benghazi Attacks Are ‘Unacceptably Private’