PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- ‘Thanksgiving Miracle’: Baby Denied Kidney Receives Transplant
- 3 Teen Boys Accused Of Raping 14-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint Near Pennsylvania Fair
- Minimum Wage To Rise To $4.70 A Day In Mexico
- New Jersey Officers Wrangle Alpaca That Got Loose
- Century-Old High School Thanksgiving Day Football Game Postponed Following Threats