PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Foreign Tick Found In New Jersey Could Pose Serious Threat To Humans
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Jury Adjourns For The Night, Deliberations Continue Thursday
- Texas Man Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Stealing Over $1 Million Worth Of Fajitas
- Audi Issues Recall Of More Than 1 Million Cars Worldwide
- Seal Rescued After Being Caught Napping Near Amusement Park In Delaware