PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Coffee retailer Starbucks is expanding into the mobile vending business.
The company is currently testing food trucks – or java trucks, if you will – at three colleges in the United States.
Lucky students at the Arizona State, James Madison and Coastal Carolina will see the trucks rolling through campus this fall.
The mobile stores will offer pretty much the same menu as the regular Starbucks shops but will be able to move from location to location and stay open later.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Study: Gunshot, Stabbing Victims More Likely To Die If Transported By Ambulance
- Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Pregnant
- Cool Or Creepy? Walmart To Deliver Food And Put It In Your Fridge
- Sheriff: Stop Calling 911, ‘Body’ Is Halloween Display
- Raccoon Hitches Ride On Windshield Of Colorado Police Officer’s Patrol Car