MOUNT LAUREL, NJ (CBS) – The search is underway for a conniving thief dressed as a Wawa employee and two accomplices who stole hundreds of dollars worth of cigarettes from a New Jersey Wawa.
On Tuesday, Aug. 12th, police in Mt. Laurel say two men entered the Wawa store on Route 73 and stole $380 worth of cigarettes.
One of the suspects was reportedly dressed in a Wawa employee uniform. That man went behind the sales counter to obtain the cigarettes while the second suspect acted as a lookout and remained on his cell phone during the crime.
The two suspects fled the store on foot and were seen getting into a gold older model Nissan Maxima with brown doors that was being driven by a third suspect.
Anyone with information on the crime should call Mt. Laurel Police at 856-234-1414 Ext 1599, Detective Bureau 856-234-1414 Ext 1526 or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Cops: Man Wanted For Throwing Molotov Cocktail At Police Station
- Cat Named D-O-G Is Star Canine Trainer
- Philly Pretzel Factory To Open 25 Locations In Manhattan
- Pennsylvania Casino Regulators Hand Down Record Fines
- Former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge Returns Home Nearly Month After Suffering Heart Attack