Suspected Explosives Found In Bridesburg Home Not Active Or Dangerous
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities have determined that a grenade and a mortar found in a Bridesburg home are not active or dangerous.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the investigation on the 4700 block of Richmond Street Tuesday afternoon.
Twelve homes were evacuated. The 25 residents affected were allowed back into their homes about thirty minutes later.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Arrest 2 Teens Connected To Philadelphia Attacks, Robberies
- Mummers March In Manayunk To Celebrate Mardi Gras
- 18-Year-Old Shot 5 Times Inside Germantown Store, Critical
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Hosts Ebola Education Workshop
- Two Found Dead In Lancaster County Apartment