Suspected Explosives Found In Bridesburg Home Not Active Or Dangerous
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities have determined that a grenade and a mortar found in a Bridesburg home are not active or dangerous.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the investigation on the 4700 block of Richmond Street Tuesday afternoon.
Twelve homes were evacuated. The 25 residents affected were allowed back into their homes about thirty minutes later.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Billionaire Carl Icahn Offers $20M Infusion to Avert Taj Mahal Shutdown
- Reflecting Decades of Integrity, Local Nonprofit Leader Awarded Presidential Pardon
- Montco Veterans’ Court Judge Dismayed at Killing Spree By Client
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- Philadelphia Mother Pleads Guilty After Boy, 2, Kills 11-Year-Old Sister