Suspected Explosives Found In Bridesburg Home Not Active Or Dangerous
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities have determined that a grenade and a mortar found in a Bridesburg home are not active or dangerous.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the investigation on the 4700 block of Richmond Street Tuesday afternoon.
Twelve homes were evacuated. The 25 residents affected were allowed back into their homes about thirty minutes later.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 4 More Enterovirus Cases Confirmed In New Jersey
- Upscale Food Delivery Service Launches In Philadelphia
- Retired USAF Colonel Urges Agencies To See Special Needs of Returning Female Vets
- Reading Terminal Market Recognized as a ‘Great’ Public Space
- Hillary Clinton More Popular in NJ Than Christie, Poll Finds