Suspected Explosives Found In Bridesburg Home Not Active Or Dangerous
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities have determined that a grenade and a mortar found in a Bridesburg home are not active or dangerous.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the investigation on the 4700 block of Richmond Street Tuesday afternoon.
Twelve homes were evacuated. The 25 residents affected were allowed back into their homes about thirty minutes later.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Vigil Held For 15-Year-Old Girl Killed In Olney Double Shooting
- Tour Bus Driver Charged In Deadly Delaware Crash
- Suspect Wanted In The Murder Of Delaware Valley Charter High School Student Turns Self In
- Brotherly Love: A Meal For Anyone Who Wants One
- Senate OKs Philadelphia Schools Cigarette Tax Measure