Suspected Explosives Found In Bridesburg Home Not Active Or Dangerous
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities have determined that a grenade and a mortar found in a Bridesburg home are not active or dangerous.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the investigation on the 4700 block of Richmond Street Tuesday afternoon.
Twelve homes were evacuated. The 25 residents affected were allowed back into their homes about thirty minutes later.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- One Dead After Double Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Del. County Church Collecting Shoes For Haiti, Uganda
- New Chair At County Prosecutors Association Of New Jersey Hails From Gloucester County
- Locally Based Non-profit That Provides After School Programs In Public Schools Gets Major Boost
- Gravediggers’ Ball Fundraiser For Laurel Hill Cemetery Marks 10 Years