Suspected Explosives Found In Bridesburg Home Not Active Or Dangerous
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Authorities have determined that a grenade and a mortar found in a Bridesburg home are not active or dangerous.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the investigation on the 4700 block of Richmond Street Tuesday afternoon.
Twelve homes were evacuated. The 25 residents affected were allowed back into their homes about thirty minutes later.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- AC Airshow Draws Hundreds Of Thousands To The Shore
- Schuylkill River Trail Named Nation’s Best Urban Trail
- Phila. Public Schools Receive Thousands Of New Books For New School Year
- John Kerry Calls Iran Deal Best Way To Keep Iran From Developing A Nuclear Weapon
- FOP Backs Bill Preventing Release Of Names Of Officers Involved In Shootings