GLOUCESTER CITY, N.J., (CBS) — A motorcyclist and a pedestrian are hospitalized after an accident in Camden County.
It happened shortly before 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Powell Street in Gloucester City.
Both were taken to the hospital.
There is no word on their conditions at this time.
An investigation is underway.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Michigan Quadruplets Celebrate Graduating Top In Class
- Police: 2 Men In Custody After Attempted Armed Robbery In Southwest Philadelphia
- Lava Gushes Into Sea And Spews New Danger In Hawaii
- Philadelphia Resident, Rose Cohen Zoll, Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Cherry Hill East Principal Apologizes, Calls Prom Ticket Slogan ‘Insensitive And Irresponsible’