LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Injured During Center City Protest
- New Jersey Gets A $4M Cut Of National Settlement With GM
- Philadelphia Tackles Storm Water With Green Spaces
- Phila State Senator, Advocates Clash At Beverage Tax Hearing
- Maryland Double Stabbing Suspect In Custody After Barricading Delaware County Home