LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Nissan To Recall More Than 3 Million Vehicles Worldwide
- Spring Comes To Life At The Barnes Arboretum For Arbor Day
- Jury Deliberations Begin In North Philly Rape Double Murder Cold Case
- Startups Take Advantage Of New Medical Marijuana Law With ‘CannaBusiness’
- Temple Professor Explains Psychological Impact Of Social Media After NFL Draftees Twitter Blunder