Former Hunterdon County Man Charged With Sexual Assault Of A Minor
LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Pull Woman And Infant From River After Mother Tosses Child In
- Kayaker Rescues Man Who Jumped Off Bridge In Suicide Attempt
- Car Accident Injures Philadelphia Police Officers And Two Civilians
- Atlantic City Man Sentenced For Role In Drug Ring
- Police: DUI Being Probed In Crash That Injured Pa. Lawmaker