LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Local Expert Breaks Down Trump’s Inauguration Address
- Violent Protests Rage In Nation’s Capital On Trump’s Inauguration Day
- Pope Francis Pens Letter To President Trump, Sends Best Wishes
- Obama: ‘This Is Just A Little Pit Stop’
- ‘Now Arrives The Hour Of Action’: Donald Trump Becomes 45th President Of United States