LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Family Of Hit-Run Victim Say He Was Almost Home When Tragedy Struck
- Death Of Allentown Man, Found Dead In Burning Home, Ruled Suicide
- Born In ’97, World’s First Surviving Septuplets Graduate High School
- Memorial Day Weekend Kicks Off With ‘Free Toll Friday’
- Uber, Lyft Regulation Means A Hit For Philly School District