Former Hunterdon County Man Charged With Sexual Assault Of A Minor
LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- SEPTA’s Largest Union Set To Vote On Whether To Strike Or Not
- Police: Delaware Man Critically Injured After Violent Parking Lot Assault
- Dispute Over Jim Thorpe’s Resting Place Settled By Philadelphia Court
- Philadelphia Safety Summit Tackles Abuse In A Cyber World
- Obama To Make Philadelphia Campaign Stop For Wolf