LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Toyota Haul Away Hunger Food Drive’ Will Help Feed Roughly 350,000 People
- Cooper Merger With Our Lady Of Lourdes, 2 Other Hospitals Canceled
- Will Smith Officially Joins Instagram And Already Racks Up Over 1 Million Followers
- Delaware Valley Dealing With Third Snowfall In A Week
- ‘Horrified By A Failure Of A System’: DA Releases Scathing Grand Jury Report About Fraternity Culture At Penn State