LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Philly Restrictions On Where Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Can Go May Be Too Late
- Philly Synagogue Tackling Problem Of Summer Hunger
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Finishes First
- Takata, Brought Down By Airbag Crisis, Files For Bankruptcy
- Much Up In The Air As PA Budget Deadline Looms