LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Muslim Man Donates More Than $100K To Jewish Cemetery After Headstones Vandalized
- Weather: Above Average Temperatures Continue, Dose Of February-Reality Ahead
- Camden School District Honors Alumni
- NJ Museum Event To Teach STEM…With A Little Fun
- Police Searching For Suspect Following Hit & Run In Kensington