LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Off-Duty Del. Trooper Involved In Shooting During Domestic Dispute
- Firefighters Haul 14 People Trapped In Elevator Over 100 Feet To Safety
- Robots Could Wipe Out Another 6 Million Retail Jobs
- 3 Injured In Del. School Bus Accident
- Pope Francis Explores Possibility Of Ordaining Married Men As Priests