LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Continue To Look For Killer In Maple Shade Double Murder
- Officer-Involved Shooting Leaves Philadelphia Man Dead In Delaware
- North Carolina Lawmakers Announce Deal To End HB2 Standoff
- Therapy Chickens? Backyard Hen Brings Comfort To Many In Philly Area
- WEATHER BLOG: Sun Returns But Threat of Heavy Rain On The Way