Former Hunterdon County Man Charged With Sexual Assault Of A Minor
LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Principal Of Chester County School Arrested For Corruption Of Minors
- Lawyers: Cosby’s Drugs-Sex Admission Could Help Women’s Suit
- Wolf Attacks GOP Budget, Says Finances Must Be Put In Order
- Sources: Police Shoot Man Armed With Knife In Atlantic City
- WEATHER: A Good Day To Work Up A Sweat…But Not For Your Hair!