LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: New Jersey Man Missing For Months Found Dead In Maryland
- Top Video Gamers Competing For Snider Hockey Cup Championship
- Philadelphia Students Tackle 2018 Philly Technology Exposition And Competition
- Penn Medicine Virtual Urgent Care Hub Helping Patient And Doctors Connect Online
- Pennsylvania Governor Supports Meek Mill’s Release From Prison