SEPTA Bus Catches Fire Near Penn’s Landing
By Mark Abrams
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Fire erupted inside the engine of an out-of-service Route 33 SEPTA bus late this morning along Chestnut Street in the Penn’s Landing area.
Firefighters quickly responded to the smoky blaze and extinguished it. Pedestrians reported heavy smoke coming from the vehicle just before firefighters arrived.
No one was on the bus at the time.
There were no reports of injuries.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Tells Jurors Philadelphia Priest “Took Away” His Childhood
- Internet Activists Use Grumpy Cat In Aerial Jab At Comcast
- Pa. Among Top 10 States With The Worst Taxes For The Average American
- Technical High School Students Compete For Scholarships, Tools At Annual Automotive Competition
- Wolf Announces Initiative To Improve Home Care For Seniors During Philly Visit