By Mark Abrams
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Fire erupted inside the engine of an out-of-service Route 33 SEPTA bus late this morning along Chestnut Street in the Penn’s Landing area.
Firefighters quickly responded to the smoky blaze and extinguished it. Pedestrians reported heavy smoke coming from the vehicle just before firefighters arrived.
No one was on the bus at the time.
There were no reports of injuries.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Putin Accuses Obama Admin of Trying to Undermine Trump’s Legitimacy
- Police Arrest Man Allegedly Behind 2 Gunpoint Robberies In Philadelphia
- Police Investigate After Man Found Shot In Head In Cobbs Creek
- Study: Eating Hot Chili Peppers May Help You Live Longer
- New Jersey Lt. Gov. Guadagno Launches Gubernatorial Campaign