By Mark Abrams
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Fire erupted inside the engine of an out-of-service Route 33 SEPTA bus late this morning along Chestnut Street in the Penn’s Landing area.
Firefighters quickly responded to the smoky blaze and extinguished it. Pedestrians reported heavy smoke coming from the vehicle just before firefighters arrived.
No one was on the bus at the time.
There were no reports of injuries.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- A Local Studio Is Offering The Unique Combination Of Yoga And Beer
- Pizza Shop Owner Fights Drug Use With Pizza Boxes
- LeSean McCoy Refuses To Address Nightclub Brawl
- Teresa Giudice Hosts Book Signing In Glassboro
- Officers Save A Life In Montgomery County