KANE, Pa. (AP) — State police are trying to figure out who shot up a small church in Pennsylvania.
Troopers from Kane say officials at Faith Church in Liberty Township arrived Sunday morning to find someone had shot through both front doors of the church. It’s located near Port Allegany, about 130 miles north of Pittsburgh.
Police say someone used two guns — one a .357 caliber, the other a 9mm — and that one of the shots resulted in a bullet found lying on a pulpit seat.
Police say they also found some 30 empty shell casings in the church parking lot, but no other bullet holes beyond the two found in the front doors of the church.
Police haven’t identified or charged any suspects.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Chip And Joanna Gaines Announce ‘Fixer Upper’ Coming To An End
- Vacuum Cleaner Maker To Build Electric Car By 2020
- Smartphone Apps Can Reduce Depression, Study Finds
- Marc Anthony To Trump: ‘Shut Up About NFL,’ Start Focusing On Puerto Rico
- 16-Year-Old Honored For Helping Homebound People Get Food For Pets