PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Amtrak says service between Philadelphia and Trenton, New Jersey, has resumed following a few hours of police activity.
Amtrak officials did not immediately say what caused the disruption Monday afternoon. A statement from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there was a death near the Croydon station, not far from Bristol, Pennsylvania.
SEPTA had suspended service on its Philadelphia-to-Trenton line during the investigation. It also resumed shortly after 4 p.m.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check Out These Other Stories:
- US Government Shuts Down; Dems, GOP Blame Each Other
- Philadelphia Police Will Increase Presence For Eagles Game, Women’s March
- PECO Won’t Run Eagles Crown Light Messages Hoping Not To ‘Jinx’ Team
- 3 Cheers: Philadelphia’s Embrace Of Underdog Spirit Is Nothing New
- Family: Tom Petty Died Of An Accidental Overdose