PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Amtrak says service between Philadelphia and Trenton, New Jersey, has resumed following a few hours of police activity.
Amtrak officials did not immediately say what caused the disruption Monday afternoon. A statement from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there was a death near the Croydon station, not far from Bristol, Pennsylvania.
SEPTA had suspended service on its Philadelphia-to-Trenton line during the investigation. It also resumed shortly after 4 p.m.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Philly Org. Helps Student Athletes Achieve Dreams Through Free Workouts, SAT Prep
- 4 US Tourists And Pilot Killed In Australian Plane Crash
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Overturned Tractor Trailer Causing Delays Near I-476
- Police Investigating Double Shooting In South Philly
- Philly Police: Man Made Up Story About Missing Boy, Carjacking