PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Amtrak says service between Philadelphia and Trenton, New Jersey, has resumed following a few hours of police activity.
Amtrak officials did not immediately say what caused the disruption Monday afternoon. A statement from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there was a death near the Croydon station, not far from Bristol, Pennsylvania.
SEPTA had suspended service on its Philadelphia-to-Trenton line during the investigation. It also resumed shortly after 4 p.m.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check Out These Other Stories:
- The Kid Cast Of Walnut Theater’s “A Christmas Story, The Musical”
- Speculation In Philadelphia Over Who Will Replace Chicago’s Top Cop
- Family Of Vineland Mother, 3-Month-Old Baby Struggle With Baffling Disappearance
- Police: Two Dead, Nine Injured In Head-On School Bus Accident
- RECAP: Flyers Take Down Ottawa Senators, 4-2