PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Amtrak says service between Philadelphia and Trenton, New Jersey, has resumed following a few hours of police activity.
Amtrak officials did not immediately say what caused the disruption Monday afternoon. A statement from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there was a death near the Croydon station, not far from Bristol, Pennsylvania.
SEPTA had suspended service on its Philadelphia-to-Trenton line during the investigation. It also resumed shortly after 4 p.m.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Phila. Judge Says Fewer Accusers To Testify If Msgr. Lynn Retried
- Police: ‘Erratic And Aggressive’ Driver Drove Vehicle Into US Capitol Police Cruiser
- Crews Making Progress Restoring Damaged Headstones In Wissinoming
- IHOP Server Receives Praise After Helping Disabled Woman Eat Her Meal
- Christie Will Advise Trump Panel On Opioid Addiction