PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Amtrak says service between Philadelphia and Trenton, New Jersey, has resumed following a few hours of police activity.
Amtrak officials did not immediately say what caused the disruption Monday afternoon. A statement from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there was a death near the Croydon station, not far from Bristol, Pennsylvania.
SEPTA had suspended service on its Philadelphia-to-Trenton line during the investigation. It also resumed shortly after 4 p.m.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Scientists Working On New Treatment For Patients With Chronic Itch Conditions
- West Chester Senior Living Facility That Went Up In Flames Previously Cited For Safety Violations
- Lehigh Valley Farm Providing White House With Thanksgiving Turkeys For Nearly 60 Years
- Philadelphia Sheriff Faces Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Police Searching For Group Of Teens Following 3 Attacks Near Temple University