PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Amtrak says service between Philadelphia and Trenton, New Jersey, has resumed following a few hours of police activity.
Amtrak officials did not immediately say what caused the disruption Monday afternoon. A statement from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there was a death near the Croydon station, not far from Bristol, Pennsylvania.
SEPTA had suspended service on its Philadelphia-to-Trenton line during the investigation. It also resumed shortly after 4 p.m.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Ex-US Rep. Chaka Fattah Set To Start 10-Year Prison Term
- Sources: Person Of Interest In Custody In Chestnut Hill Home Invasion, Sex Assault
- Comey Staying On As FBI Director
- Report: Trump Adviser Kellyanne Conway Punches Man At Inaugural Ball
- New Jersey Dentist Fined Over $1 Million For Assuming Dead Colleague’s Identity