PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Amtrak says service between Philadelphia and Trenton, New Jersey, has resumed following a few hours of police activity.
Amtrak officials did not immediately say what caused the disruption Monday afternoon. A statement from the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority says there was a death near the Croydon station, not far from Bristol, Pennsylvania.
SEPTA had suspended service on its Philadelphia-to-Trenton line during the investigation. It also resumed shortly after 4 p.m.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Governor Wolf Calls For Investigation Into PPA Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Free Clinics Available To Wipe Minor Criminal Offenses From Your Record
- A Change In New Jersey’s Political Landscape, For Next Year’s Governor’s Race
- Attorney General Spokesman: Porn Email Report ‘Unreliable’
- Trump Campaign Opens First Philadelphia Office