PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — So, it turns out the most childish behavior on a baseball diamond this past weekend did not take place in Williamsport, Pa. Joe Mikulik produced one of the best manager tantrums in a long time.
There is something so classic about seeing a baseball manager lose his cool, get tossed, and then lose his cool even more. Sometimes you do crazy things when you get pushed to the edge and the manager of the High-A Myrtle Beach Pelicans proved that point rather emphatically on Sunday.
Take a look at his antics below.
Mikulik was clearly devoted to his tantrum and he crossed the exact line he wanted to. He was entertaining for sure, but he definitely was no Phil Wellman. That was a good tantrum.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Daniel Murphy Drives In 3, Nationals Rally Past Phillies 4-3
- Warriors Know Game 7 Back Home For Finals Trip Won’t Be Easy
- Long Road To Cup Final Ends For Rebuilt Sharks And Penguins
- Zobrist, Montero Homer, Lackey Sharp As Cubs Sweep Phillies
- Could Philadelphia Be The Next Hot Spot For International Soccer?