PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — So, it turns out the most childish behavior on a baseball diamond this past weekend did not take place in Williamsport, Pa. Joe Mikulik produced one of the best manager tantrums in a long time.
There is something so classic about seeing a baseball manager lose his cool, get tossed, and then lose his cool even more. Sometimes you do crazy things when you get pushed to the edge and the manager of the High-A Myrtle Beach Pelicans proved that point rather emphatically on Sunday.
Take a look at his antics below.
Mikulik was clearly devoted to his tantrum and he crossed the exact line he wanted to. He was entertaining for sure, but he definitely was no Phil Wellman. That was a good tantrum.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- NFL Commissioner, LeBron James Blast Trump For Tweets Against Athletes
- Episcopal Academy Offers Students Place To Explore Beyond Classroom
- Suzuki Homers Twice As Braves Beat Phillies 7-2
- Eagles Deal With Banged Up Secondary Heading Into Week 3
- Eagles Injury Report: Rodney McLeod A Game-Time Decision As Eagles Defense Missing Secondary Help