LeSean McCoy Missed Sunday’s Practice With Toe Injury
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The NFL’s reigning rushing champion, Eagles RB LeSean McCoy, told reporters he missed practice on Sunday with a toe injury.
“He [McCoy] said the reason he did not practice yesterday was because of a toe injury,” KYW’s Ed Benkin said Monday, with Rob Ellis and Ray Didinger on 94WIP Afternoons. “It was his left big toe. He said it’s kind of a little bit of a version of turf toe.”
McCoy, who practiced in full on Monday, underwent an X-ray and MRI on his left toe. Both came back negative.
Benkin said McCoy hopes to play in the Eagles preseason game against the Steelers on Thursday night.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Report: Sixers To Acquire Nik Stauskas, Jason Thompson And Carl Landry From Kings
- Brewers Take Third Straight Against Phillies, 9-5
- FANtastic Philly: CBP Employee Returns The Smile To A Young Phillies Fan
- Larry Andersen Says Phillies Competing Again Is Not ‘That Far Off’
- WATCH: Nerlens Noel Dunks On Young Fan At Hoops Camp