Firefighter Stabbed During Bar Fight In Bucks County
BRISTOL, Pa. (AP) — Police say a 21-year-old volunteer firefighter is in critical condition after a bar fight that also sent three other men to the hospital.
Bristol Township police say they’re looking for witnesses to a fight at the Stadium Bar and Grill that happened early Saturday morning. Lt. Terry Hughes says two of the victims are in critical condition, the Bucks County Courier Times reports.
Hughes says two of the men were stabbed, a third person was beaten, and another man was struck by a car leaving the scene.
No suspects are in custody, and the investigation is continuing.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Upstate NY Towns Consider Seceding To Pa. After Fracking Ban
- Spring Marshmallow Madness Hits New Heights With ‘Peeps Milk’
- NJ Marijuana Advocates To Hold Spring ‘Smoke Out’
- Study: About 21 Percent Of High School Girls Have Been Assaulted By Someone They Dated
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased