Firefighter Stabbed During Bar Fight In Bucks County
BRISTOL, Pa. (AP) — Police say a 21-year-old volunteer firefighter is in critical condition after a bar fight that also sent three other men to the hospital.
Bristol Township police say they’re looking for witnesses to a fight at the Stadium Bar and Grill that happened early Saturday morning. Lt. Terry Hughes says two of the victims are in critical condition, the Bucks County Courier Times reports.
Hughes says two of the men were stabbed, a third person was beaten, and another man was struck by a car leaving the scene.
No suspects are in custody, and the investigation is continuing.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Lilly Pulitzer Taking Heat For Fat-Shaming Cubicle Cartoons
- Lassa Fever Patient Treated Twice At New Jersey Hospital
- Study: ‘Soooo In Love’ On Facebook? Maybe You’re Just Insecure
- Pa. Teacher Who Appeared To Be Drunk & Passed Out On Desk Now On Leave, Banned After Removal From Classroom
- Does Your City Make The List Of Best Towns For Burger Lovers?