Firefighter Stabbed During Bar Fight In Bucks County
BRISTOL, Pa. (AP) — Police say a 21-year-old volunteer firefighter is in critical condition after a bar fight that also sent three other men to the hospital.
Bristol Township police say they’re looking for witnesses to a fight at the Stadium Bar and Grill that happened early Saturday morning. Lt. Terry Hughes says two of the victims are in critical condition, the Bucks County Courier Times reports.
Hughes says two of the men were stabbed, a third person was beaten, and another man was struck by a car leaving the scene.
No suspects are in custody, and the investigation is continuing.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Pa. Man Allegedly Confesses To Killing Live-in Girlfriend After She Threw TV Dinner In His Face
- Judge Nixes RHONJ Star Teresa Giudice’s Halfway House Bid
- Gov. Christie Defends Comments On Minimum Wage
- Survey: Kids Bring Great Happiness — And Lots Of Stress
- 3 Local Wedding Venues Named As Country’s Most Beautiful