PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A woman is under arrest for drunk driving after she crashed into a SEPTA police vehicle in Old City Philadelphia overnight.
Authorities say a SEPTA officer was responding to a call for an assist just after 3 a.m. Saturday when the driver of a white SUV struck the police cruiser near 5th and Market Streets.
The officer was treated for minor injuries at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Police say the driver had a blood alcohol level of .149, twice the legal limit. She was also evaluated for minor injuries.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- PEMA Director: Hawaii False Alert Debacle Unlikely In Pennsylvania
- Police Release Images Of 2 Suspects Wanted In Robbery, Shooting At North Philadelphia Barbershop
- New Jersey’s New Governor Outlines Plans, Signs Executive Order Promoting Equal Pay For Women
- Detroit Father Deported To Mexico After 30 Years Living In The US
- Kim Kardashian West Welcomes 3rd Child