PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Child Killed, 8 injured In Multi-Vehicle Crash In East Falls
- Delaware State Police Search For Sex Offenders Who Failed To Re-Register
- Local Doctor Says ‘More May Not Always Be Better’ When Dealing With Prescription Drugs
- Ted Cruz Takes On Caitlyn Jenner Over Transgender Bathroom Debate
- The Jungle Book Keeps Crown At Box Office