PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2 Injured In Austin Explosion, Authorities Say
- Allentown Teen Returns To PA, Authorities Await Extradition Of Kevin Esterly
- Update To Pennsylvania Organ Donation Law Remains Contentious
- Philadelphia Restaurants Converge For ‘One Amazing Tasting Event’
- Middle School Students Turn Casual Art Into Merchandise At Crate & Barrel