PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Deadly Police Involved Shooting Under Investigation In Wilmington
- Study Suggests Social Media Bubble Makes Us Narrow-Minded
- Weather: Coastal Flood Warning Tuesday After Powerful Storm Strikes Region
- Massive Tree Falls In South Philadelphia, Knocking Out Power As Nor’easter Strikes Region
- Senate Confirms Mike Pompeo To Run The CIA