Police Investigate Stabbing In Center City
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Furniture Bank Opens In Kensington
- Police Announce Surveillance Camera Registry Program In Lindenwold
- Gov.-elect Tom Wolf Visits Philadelphia To Address Pa. Budget
- Investigation Into The Motive Behind Montgomery County Shooting Spree Continues
- Person Fatally Struck By Freight Train In Darby