PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pa. Senate Leader: No Immediate Vote On House Revenue Plan
- Flower Power: Mural Arts Project Aims To Highlight Immigration, Detention Issues
- US Attorney’s Office Pushes For Some Popular Philly Restaurants To Meet ADA Standards
- Kenney On Trump’s Travel Ban Plan: ‘His Twitter Thumbs Doomed His Position’
- Survey Says 7 In 10 Millennials Would Rather Text Than Talk In Person