PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Arrest Man Accused Of Dragging Officer With Car In Overbrook
- Five Things We Learned At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show: Beyoncé And Beyond
- Video Shows Student With Cerebral Palsy Pushed Down, Kicked
- Lady Gaga’s National Anthem Stirs Prop Bet Controversy
- Weather: More Snow Chances This Week Despite Groundhog’s Early Spring Prediction