PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Community, Family Heal 10 Years After Tragic Amish School Shooting
- Drivers React As Gas Tax Hike Agreed To In NJ
- Tulsa Police Officer Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Death
- Worried About Fake Bank Accounts In Your Name? Here’s What You Need To Know
- California Gov Signs Mandatory Minimum Sentence Bill After Brock Turner Case