Police Investigate Stabbing In Center City
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Fire Department To Receive Over $22 Million From FEMA
- Divine Lorraine Renovations Get One Step Closer
- Delaware Women Charged With Murder Of Two Young Children, Including Infant
- NJ Police Search For Man Accused Of Striking Officer With His Car
- Roller Derby Community Rallies Around Stabbing Victims, More Help Needed