PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are looking at surveillance video to help find a suspect in a Center City stabbing.
Authorities say the victim was stabbed several times in the neck and throat so he can’t provide them with information.
According to police, the man walked into the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital around midnight, and officers followed a trail of blood back to the scene at 10th and Market Streets.
Police say, ironically, the victim has a long arrest history, including eight prior assault charges for stabbing others.
He is reported in stable condition.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia SPCA Team Works To Save Dog Severely Injured By Owner
- New Poll Suggests NJ Governor-Elect Is Getting Positive Bump
- Education Groups Wants New Standards For Choosing Philly’s New School Board
- Police: 3 ‘Grinches’ Stole Dozens Of Gifts From ‘Toys For Tots’ Bin
- Old Parking Tickets Could Be Forgiven In Philadelphia