Police Investigate Deadly Shooting In Southwest Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a deadly shooting overnight in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened shortly after 12 a.m. Saturday near 55th and Lansdowne Avenue in the city’s Carroll Park neighborhood.
Police say a 27-year-old man was shot in the throat. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police say they have no suspect or motive.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Businessman Sentenced For Illegal Oyster Trafficking
- Store Owner Stabbed In The Face During Robbery In Northeast Philly
- 7 Students Injured In School Bus-SUV Collision In Delaware
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased
- Late School Openings Wreak Havoc On Area Working Parents’ Morning Schedules