AAA Mid-Atlantic: More Good News At The Pump
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — There’s more good news for motorists this week as gas prices continue to drop.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says average prices dropped slightly over the last week, continuing a trend over the last month.
The national average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline fell a penny to $3.47 last week. That price represents a 14-cent drop from a month ago and is seven cents lower than a year ago.
The news is even better in New Jersey, where average prices fell four cents in the last week to $3.32 per gallon. That’s 16 cents lower than a year ago.
AAA Mid-Atlantic expects prices to continue to fall as refineries gradually shift over to a less costly winter blend of gasoline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Steals Car With Two Women In Back Seat In Front Of Police, Leaves Behind Prison ID Card
- Jumbotrons Will Allow For View Of Pope Francis All Over Philadelphia
- Aging Beautifully Pageant Honors Women At Local Senior Living Facility
- Local Hospitals Finalize Plans For Papal Visit
- Plenty Of Rooms Still Vacant For Visitors Coming To See Pope