New Jersey Man Accused Of Unauthorized Use Of Acupuncture
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Amazon Pushing Prime Service With Day Of Deals, ‘Prime Day’
- Study: Napping During The Workday Could Result In Better Productivity, Safety
- 140 Pairs Of Underwear Stolen From Northeastern Pa. Store In 4 Heists
- Police Searching For Man Who Robbed Popular Cobbs Creek Cheesesteak Shop 3 Times
- Doctors: Del. Family Sickened By Pesticide While Vacationing Will Probably Not Recover