New Jersey Man Accused Of Unauthorized Use Of Acupuncture
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Facebook Introduces New Feature To Help Prevent Suicide
- Internet Activists Use Grumpy Cat In Aerial Jab At Comcast
- Pa. Among Top 10 States With The Worst Taxes For The Average American
- Dog On The Tracks Disrupts SEPTA Service To 69th Street Station
- Study: Super-long Eyelashes Might Be Pretty, But They Could Be Harmful To Your Eyes