New Jersey Man Accused Of Unauthorized Use Of Acupuncture
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Graduation Spending At 10-Year High
- GoFundMe Site Set Up For Acclaimed Philly Chef Injured In Amtrak Derailment
- Study: Ongoing Symptoms Of Depression And A Person’s Risk Of Stroke Are Linked
- AAA: More Travelers Driving This Memorial Day Weekend, Likely Due To Low Gas Prices
- Study Claims Coffee Could Improve A Man’s Sex Life