New Jersey Man Accused Of Unauthorized Use Of Acupuncture
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process
- Report: NJ Among States Least-prepared For Outbreaks
- Survey: E-Cigarettes Surpass Regular Cigs In Teen Use
- Forget That Marathon: There’s A New ‘Race’ Coming To Philadelphia, And It Doesn’t Require Any Running