New Jersey Man Accused Of Unauthorized Use Of Acupuncture
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Survey: Philadelphians Love Their Sweatpants
- Student From Philadelphia Area Stopped At Airport Over Arabic Flashcards Wins $25K
- Penn State Study Reveals Memory Might Be Even More Selective Than Previously Thought
- Study: Contraceptives Could Be Linked To Rare Brain Tumor
- 5 Members Of Bucks County Family Facing Charges For $20 Million Insurance Fraud