New Jersey Man Accused Of Unauthorized Use Of Acupuncture
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Swiped Painting Of Jesus Returned To Pa. Restaurant With Note Apologizing For ‘Drunken Mistake’
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders
- Study: Power Naps Significantly Improve Memory Performance
- Philly Makes Forbes List Of The Most Overpriced Cities
- Coffee Chain Offering Limited-time Birthday Cake Frappuccino