HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Melmark Host Annual Dream Maker’s Ball At The Bellevue
- ShopRite Honors Veterans In Camden And Gloucester Counties
- Federal Order Of Police Headquarters Host 22nd Annual Police Survivors Benefit
- Teen Without Arms Bowls Over Barriers In Minnesota
- Sophomore Pitcher, Rome Shubert, Stable After Being Shot In The Head During Santa Fe School Shooting