New Jersey Man Accused Of Unauthorized Use Of Acupuncture
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires
- NOW President: ‘Goodell Has Demonstrated He Views Domestic Violence As An Inconvenient PR Problem’
- Shocker: Another Convenience Store Beat Out Wawa For America’s Favorite
- Funeral Home Owner Creates Drive-Thru Viewing Window
- Happy Wife, Happy Life: New Study Finds Link