HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Rescued Dog Receives Life-Saving Midnight Grooming
- Regulators: Wells Fargo Ordered To Pay Millions After Selling Dangerous Investments It Didn’t Understand
- Study: Delaying Purchase Of Guns By Couple Days Could Save Nearly 1,700 Lives A Year
- Macy’s To Open Stores On Thanksgiving
- Broccoli May Be Key To A Healthy Gut, Study Finds