HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Ocean Plastic Predicted To Triple Within A Decade
- $1,000 Bill Featuring Notable Philadelphian To Sell For $1 Million At Auction
- Fred Savage Accused Of On-Set Harassment And Battery
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Breaks His Silence On Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Jimmy Kimmel Brings Katie Couric To His Colonoscopy