HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) — Bergen County authorities have arrested a man on charges of unauthorized practice of acupuncture.
Authorities say 19-year-old Ercheng Zhang was providing services from his Palisades Park home even though he was never licensed.
The arrest capped a six-month investigation involving the prosecutor’s office, police and the state Consumer Affairs Division.
Zhang is slated to make an initial court appearance on Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Largest-Ever Wawa Opens In DC And Philadelphians Are Not Having It
- AOL Instant Messenger Signs Off For Good On Friday
- Police: Teen Allegedly Offered Chicken Alfredo, Sprite For Sex
- Survey: Nearly One-Third Of Americans Have Had Packages Stolen From Their Doorsteps
- Brewery Offering Investors Free Beer For Life