By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Fetty Wap At Scene Of NJ Shooting That Left 3 Wounded
- Trump’s Son-In-Law To Lead ‘American Innovation’ Office At White House
- Study Shows No Long-Term Cognitive Benefit To Breastfeeding
- Siri Prank Could Have Serious Consequences
- Police: Teen Fatally Shot In Cobbs Creek
- Ronald McDonald House Helping Family From Pakistan Whose Daughter Suffers From Rare Disease
- Pa. Black Lives Matter Calling For Resignation Of DA Seth Williams
- Teens Wearing Leggings Barred From United Flight, Sparking Twitter Backlash
- Shave For The Brave Event Held In Pennsauken
- Dozens Of Drivers Claim They Are Being Ripped Off By 3rd Party Firm