By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- ‘Largest Waves I’ve Ever Seen’: Hurricane Jose Chews Into Dunes In Wildwood
- Ding-Dong! Smart Thermostat Maker Aims To Revolutionize The Doorbell
- Defendant Accused Of Sucker-Punching Man With Cerebral Palsy Heading To Trial Following Courtroom Chaos
- Lawsuit: ICE Detention Center Exploits Immigration Detainees For Labor
- ‘This Is Total Devastation’: Puerto Rico Without Power As Hurricane Maria Batters Island
- ‘We’re Walking Around With A Scarlet Letter’: Dreamers At Rutgers Urge Reform During Meeting With NJ Congressman
- State Worker Admits To Stealing $75,000 In False Claims
- Apple CEO: DACA Is ‘Biggest Issue Of Our Time’
- $75 Speeding Ticket Goes All The Way To State Supreme Court
- Man Convicted Of Sexually Assaulting 6 Girls From Same Family Sentenced To 30 To 87 Years In Prison