By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Veterinarian Charged With Animal Cruelty, Advocate Wants Law Changed
- More Food, Music, Hammocks At Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Philly March Offers Support For Sexual, Domestic Abuse Victims, Survivors
- NJ Dog Found Severely Bitten Continues Recovery
- Christie To NJ Drivers: Changes Coming At The MVC
- Center City Jazz Festival Returns For Fifth Year
- State Investigating 2 Quakes Near Pennsylvania Fracking Site
- DNA Expert Questions Evidence In Rape, Murder Cold Case Trial
- Medford Police Release Sketch Of Suspect In Luring Investigation
- Gloucester County EMT Give Kids Life-Saving Lessons For ‘Take Your Kids To Work Day’