By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Mom Who Decapitated Baby Gets 15 Years To Life In Prison
- Caitlyn Jenner To Trump: Transgender Decision ‘Is A Disaster’
- New Jersey Oks Gas Pipeline Through Protected Pinelands
- Judge: Only One Other Accuser Can Testify At Cosby’s Sex Assault Trial
- Trump Rips Media, Repeats ‘Enemy of the People’ Line
- Amber Alert Canceled After Young Girl Found Safe, Father In Custody
- Rendell Aide Convicted of Corruption Surrenders Law License
- J.C. Penney To Close Up To 140 Stores
- Police: 2 Officers Wounded, 1 Man Killed In DC Shooting
- Man Killed During Attempted Robbery In Chester