By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Talking Homeland Security Before Terrorism Strikes; NJ Officials Meet Camden Business Owners
- Arrest Made In Fire That Killed 2 Wilmington Firefighters
- SEPTA Regional Rail To Return To Regular Weekday Schedules On Monday
- The Deadliest US Commuter Train Crashes In The Last Two Decades
- Uber Refunding All Rides From Hoboken Train Station After Crash
- Social Media Reactions To NJ Train Crash
- 1 Dead, Dozens Injured After Train Hits Wall At Hoboken Station
- Deer Tries To Get Into Vehicle After Being Hit
- Police Officer Injured After Being Struck By Suspected Drunk Driver
- Children Seriously Wounded In Violent Rampage In Cobbs Creek