Bucks County Tourism Agency Wants Your Photos For Social Media Contest
By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Pa. Has Its Own Religious Freedom Act, But It Differs From Indiana’s In Major Way
- Hostages Held Captive By Fellow Firefighter Describe Frightening Moments
- Officials: 4-Alarm Apartment Building Fire Displaces Residents In Trenton
- Weather: Warmer Temperatures Ahead
- Investigation Underway After Ship Runs Aground In The Delaware River
- Gas Main Break Reported In Magnolia
- In West Philadelphia, Gov. Wolf Urges More State Investment in Education
- New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted On Corruption Charges
- Controversial Ads Begin Running On SEPTA Buses
- Research Finds Gunfire Incidents In Camden, NJ Have Dropped By Nearly 50 Percent