Bucks County Tourism Agency Wants Your Photos For Social Media Contest
By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Authorities: 3 Pedestrians Struck In Lakewood
- Police: Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Galloway Township
- Police: Man Sought In Connection With Kensington Hit-And-Run Turns Self In
- Police: 1 Dead, 1 Injured Following Grays Ferry Shooting
- Officials Distribute #OpenInPHL Kits To Businesses Across Philadelphia Ahead Of Papal Visit
- Authorities: Montgomery County Attorney Accused Of Rape
- Overnight Lane Closures On Route 42 Northbound Scheduled This Week In South Jersey
- Mayor, Organizers Dispute Predictions About Number Of Bus Fleets Expected For Papal Visit
- Schedule Announced For 2015 Made In America Festival
- Phila. High School Students, Teacher Build Cross For World Meeting Of Families Youth Congress