Bucks County Tourism Agency Wants Your Photos For Social Media Contest
By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Spike In Suicides Among Philadelphia Firefighters Calls Attention To Pressures Of The Job
- Changing Traffic Patterns Could Cause Big Tie-Ups This Weekend On I-95 In Philadelphia
- Police Rescue Two Dozen Drivers After Rain, Hail Hit Toms River, NJ
- Tall Ships Festival Coming To The Delaware River In June
- Police: Man Facing Charges In Connection With 2 Alleged Assaults In Delaware County
- Firefighters Battle Blaze In Upper Providence
- Officials: Body Found In Suitcase In Delaware County
- EXCLUSIVE: More Issues With Philadelphia Fire Department’s Fleet
- SEPTA’s Board Votes To Change Its Advertisement Policy
- Christie Backing Away From Common Core In New Jersey