By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- 5th District Police Release Bar Restrictions For Sunday’s NFC Championship Game
- Police: Man Dies After Being Shot 7 Times In North Philadelphia
- Swanky Philadelphia Event Bleeds Green This Year
- Vikings Fans Arrive In Philadelphia: ‘They Came A Long Way To Lose!’
- Iconic Philadelphia Bar Shows Eagles Love By Ending 158-Year Tradition
- Cost Of Prison Phone Calls In NJ Prompts Lawsuit From Phone Company
- PECO In Midst Of Aggressive Tree Trimming Project To Reduce Power Outages
- Southern California Looks To A Cloud From Chester County For Disaster Relief
- Police: 2 Critical After Being Stabbed Multiple Times In Center City
- Police: Woman Fatally Stabbed In Philadelphia Cemetery; Suspect In Custody