By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Pence Rallies Supporters In Bucks County Amid Clinton Email News
- Plane Catches Fire On Runway At Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport
- CLOSED: Stone Harbor’s 96th Street Bridge Shut Down To Car And Boat Traffic
- Clinton Campaign Chairman Wants FBI To Release More Information About Clinton Email Review
- Big Weekend On Tap Along Schuylkill River
- Phila. Officials Frown On Bill Awaiting Gov. Wolf’s Signature
- Pa. Beer Sellers Readying For Six Pack Sales
- Donald Trump Reacts To FBI Clinton Probe
- Bill Cosby Is Legally Blind, According To Defense Attorneys
- FBI Reviewing New Emails In Clinton Probe