By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Vigil Held For Woman Who Died In Southwest Airlines Accident
- Hundred Attend Parade, Festival To Celebrate Israeli Independence
- Clean Air Run Celebrates Earth Day In Philadelphia
- Michael Jackson ‘Moonwalk Shoes’ To Be Auctioned
- Officials: 25-Year-Old Man Stabs Woman To Death In Front Of Children
- Apple Announces Robot, ‘Daisy’, Created To Disassemble iPhones
- Ukee Washington Inducted Into Delaware Afro-American Sports Hall Of Fame
- Southwest Airlines Cancels Flights For Engine Inspections
- Waffle House Hero Ambushed Killer And Wrestled Away Rifle
- Syracuse Suspends Theta Tau Fraternity, Accused Of Exhibiting Racist Behavior