By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Family Of Main Line Mother Beaten To Death Will Ask Parole Board To Deny Her Killer Early Release
- Police Arrest Man Accused Of Dragging Officer With Car In Overbrook
- Five Things We Learned At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show: Beyoncé And Beyond
- Video Shows Student With Cerebral Palsy Pushed Down, Kicked
- Lady Gaga’s National Anthem Stirs Prop Bet Controversy
- Weather: More Snow Chances This Week Despite Groundhog’s Early Spring Prediction
- CBS Confirms ‘The Good Wife’ Will End In Super Bowl Ad
- Super Bowl Celebration Ends With An Engagement In Delaware
- Construction Execs To Pay Back Feds In $19M Fraud Scheme
- Authorities Investigate Police-Involved Shooting In Chester