Bucks County Tourism Agency Wants Your Photos For Social Media Contest
By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Council President Pitches “Super” Idea To Get Universities To Offer More Support To Cash-Strapped Schools
- Archdiocese Of Philadelphia Appeals To Community To Get Behind One Of The Largest Fundraising Campaigns Of The Year
- Road Crews In Philly, NJ Ready As More Bad Weather Heads Our Way
- No Rash Decisions Expected From Those Appointed To Guide AC To Financial Health
- Kensington Drop In Shelter Raises Awareness About Human Trafficking
- Man Shot In Head In Delaware, Critical
- Snowplow Driver Escapes Injury When Parking Garage Collapses In NJ
- Another Snowstorm On The Way
- Man Sentenced In Bethlehem Social Club Shooting
- Police: Pa. Teen Flashed Fake ID At Bar Claiming To Be A Cop