Bucks County Tourism Agency Wants Your Photos For Social Media Contest
By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Positively Philadelphia: Exhibition of Richard Avedon Photography
- Local, Top Swimmer Looking To Earn Spot On 2016 Olympic Team
- PA House Again Passes ‘Union Intimidation’ Legislation
- As Crews Grapple with Philadelphia’s Pothole Epidemic, City Lawmakers Have Questions
- Officials Suggests Not As Many Parents Opting Their Kids Out Of PARCC Tests As Originally Thought
- Univ. City Company Builds Cancer-Fighting Army From Your Own Cells
- Doctor Offers Tips For Parents Dealing With Picky Eaters
- Montgomery County Family Struggles To Contact Loved Ones In Nepal
- WATCH: Leah Still Scores Touchdown At Temple’s Cherry And White Game
- 1 Arrest Made In Brawl At Broad Street Line Station