By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Barbara Sinatra, Widow Of Frank Sinatra, Dies At 90
- Uber To Charge Riders To Return Items Left Behind In Car
- Judge Halts Sunoco Pipeline Construction Across Pennsylvania
- Survey: Half Of Americans Check Phone At Least Once An Hour When On Vacation
- Man Makes Citizen’s Arrest Of Alleged Drunk Driver
- Police: Missing Teen Mom, 2-Month-Old Baby Found Safe
- Levels Of Mercury Rises In New Jersey School Due To Rubberized Gym Floor
- 2 Men Stop Traffic On Ben Franklin Bridge After Climbing Tower
- Police: Elderly Man Crashes Car Into Home, 2 Other Vehicles
- Police: Pa. State Trooper Crashed Into Tree