Bucks County Tourism Agency Wants Your Photos For Social Media Contest
By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Body Found In Delaware County
- Police: Trooper Hurt In Deadly Ambush Conscious, Talking
- 2 Teens Critical After Hit-And-Run In Delaware
- Award-Winning Philadelphia Inquirer Cartoonist Dies At 72
- Stretch Of Highway In Bucks County Renamed To Honor Fallen Officer
- Power Outage At Six Flags Strands Riders
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical
- Water Main Break In Kennett Square Leaves Homes, Businesses Without Water
- Former Liberty Saints Youth Players Say “Thank You” To Their Founder
- Miss America To Buff Atlantic City’s Image