Bucks County Tourism Agency Wants Your Photos For Social Media Contest
By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Threat Of Violence Puts Local Universities On Alert
- Phillies Look To Avoid Historic 100 Loss Season
- Camden Man To Be Tried As Adult In Fatal Party Shooting
- Miley Cyrus Returning To Philadelphia
- Jersey Shore’s Giant Wooden Elephant Needs Trunk Lift
- New Jersey Woman Driving On Highway Killed When Tree Falls On Her Car
- Swarthmore Student Dies In Fall In Wooded Section Of Campus
- Christie Taken To Task Over Political Use Of State Helicopter
- Takeaway From Papal Visit One Week Later
- Pennsylvanians Share Concerns About Pollution With EPA Officials