By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- Family Of Camden Man Killed During Police-Involved Shooting Hires Attorney
- Black Friday Shopping Underway At Christmas Village In Love Park
- Philadelphia Zoo’s Baby Red Pandas Have Been Named
- Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Deal Is Nothing… For $5
- Police Investigating Fatal Shooting At Delaware Car Wash
- Reading Terminal Market Unveils This Year’s Holiday Train Display
- Santa Arrives In Center City Aboard The Market-Frankford El
- Report: More Than $1 Billion Spent Shopping Online On Thanksgiving
- Turing Reneges On Drug Price Cut, Rival’s Version Sells Well
- Cops: 1 Dead In Fiery Crash On Atlantic City Expressway