By Brad Segall
BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Are you handy with a camera? A Bucks County tourism agency is looking for you to enter their summer social media contest, but time is running out.
Visit Bucks County is looking for your best pictures when you’re out and about in Bucks County, but the deadline is Labor Day. The tourism agency wants you to share your photos and videos of your favorite Bucks County moment using the hashtag #BucksCountyMoment on Instagram or Twitter.
“We want to interact them on social media and encourage not only visitors, but also locals to share their photos…share their experiences online,” says marketing and communications director Paul Bencivengo.
What’s in it for you? There are prizes for the best shot and you’re picture could even turn up in some of their brochures and ads, with your permission of course.
“When we have a visitor or a local post something that their friends see,” Bencivengo says, “that means a whole lot more than if they see something directly from Visit Bucks County. It’s got that third-party validation.”
Nearly 2,000 entries were submitted during last year’s social media contest.
- N.J. State Police Trooper Killed In Line of Duty Following Millville Crash
- St. Mary Nurse Gets The Super Model Treatment
- Riders React To New Uber Feature, Tracking Your Location After Your Ride
- Police: Teen Shot Twice During Potential Robbery In Germantown
- Joe Biden Leaves The Door Open For A 2020 Run
- Cat Helps Police Catch Lancaster County Fugitive
- Sharing The Road: What Rules Should Drivers Be Following?
- New Research Says Eating Nuts Daily Could Have Huge Health Benefits
- Train Route Threatens To Derail Chanel No. 5 Production In France
- DelCo Town Approves Home Becoming Temporary Dwelling For Cancer Patients After Neighbors’ Opposition