Video: Andy Reid Does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Eagles head coach—current Chiefs head coach—Andy Reid let two of his players pour a bucket of ice water on his heads. I know, I didn’t believe it either.
The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has gone viral. What is it? The Ice Bucket Challenge is to help spread awareness in fighting ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis aka “Lou Gehrig’s disease”, a disease of the nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord that control voluntary muscle movement.
If you are nominated to complete the challenge you have 24 hours to pour a bucket of ice water on your head, post the video on social media, and tag three more people — or you must donate $100 in fighting ALS.
On Thursday, Reid got into the act with the help of Chase Daniel and Jamaal Charles.
Watch the video below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Howard Scores Career-High 18, Penn Beats Dartmouth 58-51
- Carter-Williams Leads Sixers Past Timberwolves 103-94
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- 76ers Host Thad Young And The Timberwolves Tonight
- Philly Soccer Show: Union Rookie Wants To Play As Team Prepares For 2015 Campaign