PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Report To Be Released On Racism, Discrimination In Philly’s LGBTQ Community
- State Troopers: Dozen Gang Members Arrested In Drug Sweep
- Trump to Address GOP Congressional Retreat Meeting In Philly
- New Jersey Faces A Day of High Winds, Rain
- Suspect Sought In Center City Wine Bar Robbery
- Shooting Victim Found Dead In South Philly
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Cancels Trips Due To Weather
- Utility Companies Brace For Heavy Rain, Gale-Force Winds
- Police Investigate Massive Burglary Ring At Philly Jewelry Store
- RECALL: Sierra Nevada Brewery Issues 36-State Recall Of Select Beers; Includes PA & NJ