Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- New Jersey Gas Prices Continue To Fall
- Man Shot Dead Inside Audubon, New Jersey Home
- Weather: Wintry Mix Heading Our Way
- Atlantic City Struggles Despite Christie’s Deep Involvement
- Train Partially Derails In South Philadelphia
- Fire Rips Through Germantown Rowhome
- New Section On Snapchat Will Feature News Coverage
- Sixth Defendant Pleads Guilty In Nifty Fifty’s Tax Evasion Conspiracy
- Hard Rock Eyeing Atlantic City Again, But The CEO Wants To Make It Easier To Get There By Air
- Weather: Frigid Air Before Sunday Snow