PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Trump, Pennsylvania GOP Call On State Court To Block Recount Bid
- Metallica Praises Young Philly Drummer
- Anti Defamation League Releases Study On Harassment Of Journalists During Presidential Campaign
- Did Someone Say Free Coffee? New Wawa Opens Its Doors In Center City
- Chief: Wilmington Firefighter Who Died In Arson Fire Was Planning To Retire In January
- Philly Man To Spend Up To 6 Years In Prison In Road-Rage Shooting
- 2 Women Robbed At Gunpoint While Walking In Philly
- Cops: Mother Charged After 2-Year-Old Suffering From Multiple Injuries Dies
- Philly Car Dealership Vandalized Overnight
- Parts Of Hawaii Could See Up To Foot Of Snow