PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Child Care Now Costs More Than In-State College Tuition
- ‘America’s Toy Scout’ Comes To Town Seeking Treasures
- Woman Attacked By Man Wielding Two-By-Four
- Embattled PPA Director Fenerty Resigns Amid Scandal
- Research Links Contraceptives To Increased Risk Of Depression
- Is NASA Changing Your Astrological Sign?
- Lavish Home Featured In ‘Creed,’ Now Listed For Sale
- New Expansion Project Unveiled At Center For Autism In Northeast Philly
- Police Chief: Media Not Reporting Race Of Man Police Stopped From Committing Suicide In Abington
- Congress Overrides Obama’s Veto Of Sept. 11 Bill