Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Temple University Warns Community Of Threat Made Against ‘A University Near Philadelphia’
- Phillies Look To Avoid Historic 100 Loss Season
- Camden Man To Be Tried As Adult In Fatal Party Shooting
- Miley Cyrus Returning To Philadelphia
- Jersey Shore’s Giant Wooden Elephant Needs Trunk Lift
- New Jersey Woman Driving On Highway Killed When Tree Falls On Her Car
- Swarthmore Student Dies In Fall In Wooded Section Of Campus
- Christie Taken To Task Over Political Use Of State Helicopter
- Takeaway From Papal Visit One Week Later
- Pennsylvanians Share Concerns About Pollution With EPA Officials