Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- New Federal Grant Aims To Improve Safety Along Always-Treacherous Roosevelt Blvd.
- Miss Tootsie’s On South Street Celebrates 15 Years In Business
- Report Finds South Jersey Town Could Benefit From County Run Police Department
- Council At-Large Primary Winner Skirts Questions Of A Deal
- With The Start Of Summer, Unemployment Help Starting To Take Shape In AC
- Philadelphia Daily Newspapers Agree To Contract Extension, But Strike Could Still Be Coming
- Fire At Refinery In South Philadelphia Placed Under Control
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden
- Rebuilding Begins After Fire Damages Surf Shop In Ocean City
- Officials: Broken Rail Disrupts Train Service On The Main Line During Morning Rush Hour