Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Fire Rips Through Vacant Warehouse In North Philadelphia
- Little League World Series Run Leads To Influx Of Players In The Taney Baseball League
- Camden, NJ Seeking Teens And Adults To Help Run Its Summer Recreational Programs
- Prize From Grammy Foundation Is Music To The Ears Of Students At South Philly Magnet School
- Report Says Facebook Meeting With News Companies About Hosting Their Content On The Social Network
- Local College Offers Students Classes Online Or In Person From Meeting-To-Meeting
- West Chester Boy, 12, Has Dreams Of Going Pro In Tennis, But Needs Community’s Help
- Montco School District, Police Investigate Alleged Photo Scandal
- New Details Emerge In French Alps Plane Crash
- PennDOT: I-95 Lane And Ramp Closures Scheduled In Philadelphia