PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Craigslist Shuts Down Its Personals Section
- Newly Renovated Penguin Park Exhibit Opens Saturday At Adventure Aquarium
- Penn State Frat Brothers Charged In Pledge’s Death No Shows For Court Hearing
- Philly Has 2nd Snowiest March On Record; More Chances For Snow This Month?
- Police: Part Of Arch Street In Center City Closed After Witnesses See Men Enter Grate In Ground
- Students Rush To Help Residents In Deadly Fire Near Rutgers-Camden Campus
- Delaware Memorial Bridge Traffic To Be Interrupted On Saturday
- Sheriff’s Officer Accuses Punxsutawney Phil Of Deception
- One Dead In France Supermarket Hostage Situation
- Study: ‘Face Yoga’ Can Make Middle-Aged Women Look Younger