PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Revolutionary Street Art Exhibit Pops Up Across Philly’s Historic District
- 6-Year-Old Boy Being Called Hero To Help Thwart Robbery Suspect
- Private Sector Is Urged To Help Philadelphia Public Schools
- Michigan Town Hosting 5-Day-Long Camp Bacon Festival
- Study: Women Attracted To Men Who Resemble Their Brothers
- Ring Bought At Garage Sale For $13 Valued Nearly $500,000
- Man Who Spent 24 Years Behind Bars For Crime He Didn’t Commit Has Conviction Vacated
- Police: Man Commits Suicide After Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend Found Dead In Suspicious Fire
- 8 People Now Seated On Jury In Bill Cosby’s Sex Assault Case
- Creato’s Defense Attorney Calls Investigators Lazy, Did Poor Job During Closing Arguments Of Murder Trial