PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Travelers Weigh In After Teens Wearing Leggings Are Barred From United Flight
- Police: Person In Building Opened Fire On Woman’s Car Near Northern Liberties
- ‘Real-Life Boogeyman:’ New Victim Comes Forward In Bucks County Serial Child Rapist Case
- Police: Baseball-Sized Rock Thrown Through Synagogue’s Window
- In Executive Order, Trump To Dramatically Change US Approach To Climate Change
- Colbert Show Musician Honored For Outreach Work In Philly
- WEATHER BLOG: Threat of Scattered Showers, Storms On Tuesday
- Group Formed To Make Sure ‘Hate Has No Home In Cherry Hill’
- Man Allegedly Hacked Into Social Media Accounts Of Former Female Classmates
- Emergency Crews Help Rescue Cat Following Weekend Fire In Philly