PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Movie Review: ‘Jason Bourne’
- Search Underway For Police Impersonator In MontCo
- Malnourished Horse, Rescued From Vet’s Farm In January, Makes Full Recovery
- Uber Doesn’t Decrease Drunk Driving, Study Says
- Amy Schumer To Chat With Fans At Free Library Of Philadelphia
- Several Injured After Truck Crashes Into Hospital
- Philadelphia Police Receive Both Praise, Criticism For DNC Approach
- NJ Pols Plant Seeds For Governor At DNC
- Forum In Philadelphia: Are Immigrants Good For Our Country?
- Veteran Protester Looks Back On DNC