PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Sisters Of The Blessed Sacrament’s Bensalem Motherhouse Up For Sale
- Company Expands Initial Frozen Vegetable Recall To Include Walmart Brand
- Travelers Are In Luck, Lowest Airfares In 7 Years To Hit This Summer
- Harvard Researchers Say Philly Soda Tax Could Save $197 Million
- Secretary Of Homeland Security Makes Pitch For Reinstating City Cooperation On Immigration
- Employee Is Suing His Boss Because His Job Was Too Boring
- Officials Continue Efforts To Battle Deadly Heroin Epidemic In Suburbs
- Friendship Is More Powerful Than Morphine, Study Finds
- Baby Horse Saved From Slaughter Gets A New Mom
- Tupac’s Mother, Afeni Shakur Davis, Dies At 69