PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Police: 8-Year-Old Girl Critical, Caught In Crossfire In Camden Shooting
- Prince’s Paisley Park Home And Studio To Be Open To Public
- 3 Arrested For Triple Shooting In West Philadelphia
- Clinton Targets African-American Voters Who Already Support Her
- New Tool Helps PA Doctors Battle Patient Drug Abuse
- New FDA-Approved Lens Can Give People With Cataracts Their Natural Vision Back
- Destructive, Tree-Killing Beetle Discovered In Delaware
- Child Thanks Police With Lunch For ‘Kindness Day,’ Becomes Honorary Officer
- Union Boss ‘Johnny Doc’ Pens Letter To Members Amid FBI Investigation
- Officials: Woman Dies After Falling From Zip Line In Delaware