PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Multiple People Injured In Crash In Delaware
- Astrologer: Everyone Will ‘Feel’ The Eclipse
- Motorcyclist Dies In Crash In Camden County
- Suspect In Deadly Chester County Road Rage Incident Waives Hearing
- Woman Gets Special Honor For 107th Birthday
- 13 Dead, More Than 100 Injured After Van Plows Into Crowd In Barcelona Terror Attack
- Innovator, Leaders From Africa Share Best Practices In Philadelphia
- Man Denies Purposely Spraying Manure On Border Patrol Car
- Threatening Feedback To City Councilwoman Sparks Concern
- 1,000 Animals Found At Illegal Boarding Facility