Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- 3 Year Old Girl Critical After Attacked By Uncle’s Dog
- High School Football Player Passes Away During Conditioning Work Out
- Phillies Snap 6-Game Skid, Defeat Nationals 5-3
- Teen Girl To Stay In Adult Jail Until Trial In Mom’s Murder
- Forty Year Old Tradition On Life Support
- Arrest Made In Violent 17th Street Hit-and-Run
- Family, Friends Say Goodbye To Little Boy Killed In Southwest Philly Hit-and-Run
- Demolition Day For Iconic Philadelphia Building
- 2 Men Stabbed By Their Friend During Scuffle At North Philly Home
- Construction Worker Critically Injured In Fairmount