Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Two Weeks After Storm, Debris Clogs Washington Township Streets
- Officials: Tree-Killing Beetle Detected In 3 NJ Counties
- New Law In Delaware Adds Electronic Smoking Devices To Indoor Smoking Ban
- I-Team Investigates: “Passing The Trash;” How Some Pedophiles Move From One Classroom To Another
- Community Paint Day Held At CHOP For Mural Honoring Visit Of Pope Francis
- Former DA Explains Why He Declined To Bring Charges Against Cosby In The Past
- Arbitrator Rules School District Disregarded Seniority When Rehiring Laid-Off Counselors
- Police: 1 Arrested For Involvement In Shooting That Injured 7 In Kensington
- Summer Fun Coming To Penn’s Landing
- Crews Rescue Child From Well In Bucks County