Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Transgender Woman Wins Legal Battle With Parents Over Right To Sex Change
- More Than 9,000 Cases Of Frozen Corn Recalled
- Officials Clarify Ticketing Information For Papal Visit
- City Controller Releases Results Of Survey Of Local Businesses About Pope’s Visit
- Moderator Tells Main Line Students NFL Will Not Like The Upcoming Movie, ‘Concussion’
- Daycare Apologizes After Employees Are Charged For Encouraging Children To Fight
- Steakhouse To Open At SugarHouse Casino As Part Of Expansion Project
- Secret Service Announces List Of Prohibited Items For Papal Visit
- Former Student Faces Criminal Charge Following Nude Photo Scandal
- Secret Service Unveils Pedestrian Walking Map For Papal Visit