Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Community Mourns Loss Of 16-Year-Old Girl Struck, Killed By SUV In Bucks County
- Philadelphia Furniture Bank Opens In Kensington
- Police Announce Surveillance Camera Registry Program In Lindenwold
- Gov.-elect Tom Wolf Visits Philadelphia To Address Pa. Budget
- Investigation Into The Motive Behind Montgomery County Shooting Spree Continues
- Person Fatally Struck By Freight Train In Darby
- Cause Of Death Of Man Accused Of Killing 6 In Montgomery County Not Yet Known
- Comcast Admits Billing Errors, Says Affected Customers Being Credited
- New York Man Arrested In Connection With Crash That Killed 3 Council Rock Students
- Mummers Add a Second Parade, Through Manayunk, Around Mardi Gras