Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- PennDOT Gears Up For Winter
- Students From ‘The Mount’ Invited To Liberty Medal Ceremony After YouTube Video Goes Viral
- Weekend Box Office Report: Victory For ‘Fury’
- Gunmen Tie Up 6 People During North Philly Home Invasion
- NJ Man Found Fatally Shot Behind Wheel Of Minivan
- Prosecutors: NJ Doctor Diverted Millions In Earnings
- Pedestrian Struck By Car In Burlington County
- Gunmen Steal Over $16K, Lock Employees In Freezer At Delco Chickie’s & Pete’s
- Bucks County Police Investigate Deadly Beating
- Expert: Local Ebola Panic Completely Unwarranted