Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Man Critical After Shooting In Tacony
- ‘America’s First Queer Jazz Festival’ Kicks Off In Philadelphia
- State Rep Looking To Change Pa. Hate Crime Law
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Garden Fest, Reading Terminal Update & A High-End Food Truck
- Facebook’s ‘Real Name Policy’ Has Drag Queens Petitioning For Change
- Jay Paterno Writes Book On Father’s Legacy, Includes Sandusky Scandal
- Regardless Of The Future, A Piece Of Scotland’s Past Remains In Philadelphia
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: The Home Of Golf And Whiskey
- Local Scottish Organization Waits For News On Independence Vote
- Investigation Continues Into Center City Attack On Same-Sex Couple