Man Critical After Northeast Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Cops Track Down Suspect After He Allegedly Posts Picture Of Marijuana Plant On Instagram
- Free Skin Cancer Screenings Offered Today In Huntingdon Valley
- Accident Shuts Down All Lanes Of Rt. 273 WB In Delaware
- Communities, Police Launch Business Corridor Safety Initiative
- Hot Stretch Of Weather For Philadelphia Begins Today
- Social Media Heavyweights Push Back Against Proposed Online Anti-Terror Legislation
- Water Main Break Causes Lane Closures On Roosevelt Blvd
- No Injuries Reported In Monroe Township Blaze
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Woman, Child Scheduled For Hearing In Maryland
- Firefighter Injured Battling Early Morning House Fire In Philadelphia