PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- 24-Hour Rally Underway Outside Sen. Toomey’s Office To Protest Health Care Bill
- 2 Robbery Suspects Arrested Following Police Pursuit In Delco.
- Heroin Epidemic: Philly Residents Deliver Jar Of Needles To City Officials
- Day 3 Testimony In Seth Williams Trial Focuses On Vacations, Gifts
- New Therapy Wants People Who Have Trouble Sleeping To Sleep Less
- 2 Workers Hospitalized After Scaffolding Collapses In Old City
- Body Of Missing Teen Swimmer Recovered In Hamilton Township
- Taste With Tori: Mike’s Seafood
- Spokesman: Bill Cosby Plans To Give Town Halls On ‘What To Do To Avoid’ Sex Assault Allegations
- Study: Thousands Of Microbes Found On $1 Bills