PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Grim Milestone: Philly’s Murder Count Hits 300
- Largest-Ever Wawa Opens In DC And Philadelphians Are Not Having It
- Temple Investigating After Racist Flyer Found On Campus
- AOL Instant Messenger Signs Off For Good On Friday
- WEATHER BLOG: Another Shot At Snow!
- Man Charged In Pedestrian Crash That Critically Injured St. Joe’s Student
- Study Finds One Important Ingredient For Good Decision-Making
- Philadelphia Zoo Throws Birthday Bash For ‘Coldilocks’ The Polar Bear
- Cops: Man Wanted For Throwing Molotov Cocktail At Police Station
- FCC Repeals Net Neutrality Rules After 3-2 Vote