PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Judge Denies Sandusky’s Appeal For New Trial On Child Sex Abuse Charges
- Dallas To Host 2018 NFL Draft, Report Says
- Police: Woman Hid Drugs Inside Her Vagina During Traffic Stop
- 3 Killed, 2 Wounded At Maryland Office Park Shooting
- Trump’s Net Worth Drops $600 Million On Forbes’ Rich List, Falls 92 Spots
- Overbrook High Lockdown Lifted After Police Investigation
- Principal Keeps Promise Of Camping Out On School’s Roof For Good Cause
- Freight Train Derails, Catches On Fire In North Philadelphia
- Multiple Accidents On I-95 Slowing Traffic Down During Morning Commute
- US Rep: Trump Says Fallen Soldier Knew What He Signed Up For