PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Chase Utley Reduces Price Of Gladwyne Home For Sale
- AP: Volkswagen Reaches $14.7B Emissions Settlement
- Pair Of Ursinus Students Have Summer Job That Is Out Of This World
- South Jersey’s Own Kelsi Worrell Qualifies To Swim At The Rio Olympics
- A Shampoo Bottle That’s Good To The Last Drop
- Ikea To Recall Dressers After Death Of Third Child
- Thousands Of Philadelphia Homeowners Could Get Higher Tax Bill
- Nonprofit Set To Reveal Strategic Plan For North Broad Street
- Police Cars Parked Along Admiral Wilson Boulevard In Effort To Prevent Crime
- Drug Used To Treat Bone Loss Offers Hope For Women At High Risk For Breast Cancer