PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was stabbed early Thursday morning in Northeast Philadelphia.
This happened on the 3400 block of Jasper Street in the city’s Juniata section.
Police say the 23-year-old victim is battling for his life at Temple Hospital with a knife wound in his back.
Police have no suspects and no motive has been revealed.
- Missing 93-Year-Old Man’s Car Found In Schuylkill River With Body Inside
- New Hampshire Primary Could Be Pivotal For Chris Christie
- Afternoon Snowfall Impacts Visibility In Chester County
- 2 Zika Virus Cases Confirmed In Pa., 1 In Del.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held For Housing Project Targeting Low Income Artists
- Coincidence? Red Lobster Enjoys Sales Surge After Mention In Beyonce Song
- Tickets For City’s Suite At Bruce Springsteen Concert To Benefit School District
- New Study Reveals How Long New Year’s Resolutions Usually Last
- Registration Website Now Open For Democratic National Convention Volunteers
- Man Gets Special Surprise When Fitbit Reveals Wife’s Pregnancy