By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Eagles Fans Speak On Trump’s NFL Comments
- 1 Dead, 7 Wounded In Tennessee Church Shooting
- Eagles Make Statement During National Anthem
- About 2 Dozen NFL Players Take Knee During National Anthem In London
- Eagles Fans Flock To South Philly For Home Opener
- Stevie Wonder Takes Both Knees ‘For America’ After Trump NFL Remarks
- Charles Bradley, Soul Singer Who Found Fame Late In Life, Dies At 68
- Police: 2 Men Open Fire On Officers In North Philadelphia
- NFL Owners Are Not Happy With Trump’s Rhetoric
- Notebook, Pencils, Guns? PA Legislature Halfway To Arming School Staff