Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Family Of Hit And Run Victim Returns To The Scene, Looking For Information
- On The 50th Anniversary Of U.S. Ground Troops Landing In Vietnam, A Philadelphia Veteran Remembers
- City Seeks To Kill Challenge To Philadelphia’s Asset Forfeiture Process
- Maple Shade Police: Missing 11-Year-Old Child Found Safe
- Basketball Game Brings Community, Police Together In Philadelphia
- Police: Child Injured After Shot Fired In West Philadelphia
- Easton Road Closed After Accident Brings Down Utility Pole In Willow Grove
- Pa. House Approves Increasing 911 Phone Bill Fee To $1.65
- EXCLUSIVE: Police, FBI, Medics Save 2 Runners’ Lives At Broad Street Run
- Overturned Vehicle Snarls Traffic On Northeast Extension In Montgomery Co.