Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Authorities: Montco Woman Accused Of Stealing From Online Charity Fund
- ‘Angel’ Gets A Second Chance After Being Tossed From Moving Car
- RiverLink Ferry To Run The Weekend Of The Papal Visit
- Connor Barwin Restores South Philadelphia Park To Give Back To Community
- Funeral Director Charged After Officials Discover Several Decomposed Bodies During Investigation
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death
- Man Charged With Criminal Sexual Contact For Allegedly Touching Girl In Line At Amusement Park
- Mayors To Talk Government And Families Ahead Of Papal Visit
- Pilot Program Aiming To Get Long-Term Unemployed Back To Work Launches In Chester County
- Family Of Murdered Temple Student Vying For Meeting With Pope Francis