By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Groups Join Forces To Combat Feral Cat Problem In Bucks County Park
- Officials Search For Source Of Oil Spill In The Schuylkill River
- Philadelphia Agencies Get Increase In Funding To Help Curb Homelessness
- Community Rallies Behind Young Dancer With Sarcoma
- Independence Park Equals Big Bucks For Philadelphia’s Economy, Reports Says
- Upper Dublin Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault Of Student
- District Attorney Calls AG Kane’s Latest Motion “Frivolous”
- 70 MPH Speed Limit Rolling Out On Hundreds Of Miles Of Pennsylvania Highways
- NJ Town Sues Its Own Board Of Education Over Decision To Close School
- Study: Breast Milk Good For ‘Preemies’