Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Montco Communities Low On Road Salt Hope We Got Our Final Winter Storm
- Weather: Temperatures Tonight To Plummet Into The Single Digits
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Friday
- Officials: Police Officer Dies After North Philadelphia Shooting
- Police Search For Missing Delco Teen
- Despite Plowing Efforts, Roads Quickly Re-coated With Snow In Chester County
- Community Cancellations: Thursday, March 5th
- Drexel’s Sacramento Campus Closing Down, Current Students Can Finish
- No Injuries Reported After Building Partially Collapses In North Philadelphia
- Parents Scramble to Find Activities For Toddlers on a Snowbound Thursday in Philadelphia