By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Pay Off Credit Card Debt While Keeping More Money In Your Wallet
- Search Underway For Long-Serving Federal Judge In Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Police: 1 Killed After Driver Allegedly Runs Red Light
- Federal Judge In Hawaii Extends Ruling Halting Travel Ban Indefinitely
- Delco DA: Man Violently Attacked, Raped Numerous Women Over 3 Years
- Sources: Man Killed In Police-Involved Shooting Believed To Be Same Man Who Ran Down Philly Cop
- Police Continue To Look For Killer In Maple Shade Double Murder
- North Carolina Lawmakers Announce Deal To End HB2 Standoff
- Therapy Chickens? Backyard Hen Brings Comfort To Many In Philly Area
- WEATHER BLOG: Sun Returns But Threat of Heavy Rain On The Way