Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Local Organization That Cares For Displaced Animals Needs Your Help
- New Twitter Feature Makes It Easier To Join The Conversation
- S.S. United States – Docked In Philly — May Be Headed To Scrapheap
- Police: Man Robs Walnut Street Bank Location On Wednesday Morning
- Fired A Year Ago, Former Tinder CEO Returns To Under 30 Summit Back On Top
- Back To Business At CCP Following Tuesday’s Lockdown
- Threat Forces Lockdown At Martin Luther King High School
- Latest Fad Has People Brushing Teeth With Charcoal
- Police Search For Driver In Feltonville Hit-Run Involving SEPTA Bus
- Credit Card Companies Banking On Incentives To Boost Holiday Spending