By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Actors Join NYC Mayor For Anti-Trump Rally
- Many Travel From Delaware Valley For Donald Trump’s Inauguration
- Research: Among America’s Major Cities, Philly Has Highest Population Of Adults That Never Married
- Philadelphia Police Planning For Peaceful Inauguration Day With Protests Planned
- ‘El Chapo’ Guzman Extradited To U.S. On Eve Of Trump Inauguration
- Trump’s Day One Plan Could Impact Philadelphia
- First, A Funding Feud. Next, A Board Shakeup. Now, Will Top Montco Community College Trustee Lose His Post?
- In Last Major Presidential Act, Obama Commutes Drug, Weapons Sentences For 11 Pennsylvanians
- PAL Educates Young Girls About Bullying
- Inauguration Protests Taking Place Throughout Philadelphia