By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Florida Shooting Victim Coping With Tragedy Through Poem
- Pa. Congressional Map Fight Likely Headed For Federal Court
- Philly Radio Host John DeBella Accused Of Sexual Harassment
- Some Exit Numbers For Interchanges In N.J., Pa. Being Renumbered
- Philly Police Searching For Teen Who Tried To Enter School With Gun
- Police Search For Eagles Parade Day Vandals Who Damaged Bus Stop Shelter
- Police: Suspect Wanted For Kicking Pregnant Woman In Stomach
- Animal Advocate Who Lost Everything In Fire Receives Outpouring Of Generosity
- Investigation Continues Into Disappearance Of Local Couple Who Went Missing 13 Years Ago
- Students Make Birthday Cake In Honor Of George Washington By Using Former First Lady’s Recipe