Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Hundreds Take Part In Annual Turkey Trot To Help Families In Need
- Woman Shot Dead Inside South Jersey Home, Suspect Arrested
- Storm Leaves Thousands Without Power In New Jersey
- Philadelphia DA Issues Annual List Of Holiday Shopping Safety Reminders
- American Heart Association Latest Example Of Success At Pa. Convention Center
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: Fabulous Holiday Shopping, Off The Beaten Path
- Sleep Expert: Turkey Doesn’t Make You Tired On Thanksgiving
- After Cyber Monday, Spend Time, Not Cash, In Your Community
- Local Expert Says Black Friday Shopping More Of A Game For Many
- Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Forecast