Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Professor Found Dead In Campus Office Of College In Pennsylvania
- Woman To Stand Trial On Charges She Stole Police Car And Drove More Than 80 MPH — While Handcuffed
- Community Cancellations: Tuesday, January 27th
- So Where’s All The Snow? South Jersey Residents Sound Off
- NJ Travel Ban and Phila Snow Emergency Lifted, Mass Transit In Areas Still Affected
- Suspects Use Assault Rifle During Robbery Of Port Richmond Corner Store
- Car Crash Brings Down Utility Pole In Delaware County
- Shopping For Generators At… The Grocery Store?
- Philadelphia’s Head Librarian Honored As Best In The Business
- Facebook And Instagram Service Restored After Brief Outage Early Tuesday Morning