By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Toddler Struck By SUV Released From Hospital; Police Search For Hit-Run Driver
- Weather: February Thaw Continues This Week
- Police: Officer Injured In Dirt Bike Chase In North Philadelphia
- New Philly Venue Will Score Big Points With Ping Pong Lovers
- Philadelphia Residents Enjoy Warm Winter Sun
- After 3 Years Of Being Homeless, Levittown Man Finds New Home
- Two City Councilmen Say Pause In Issuing EV Parking Permits Is Temporary
- Improvements On The Way For Bucks County Riverside Park
- Mummers Enjoy A Sunny Strut Through Manayunk
- 2-Year-Old Struck In Montco Hit-And-Run