Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Police Pursuit Through South Jersey, Philadelphia Ends
- Boy Scout Board Approves End To Blanket Ban On Gay Adults
- Tree Falls In Elkins Park, Knocking Out Power For Some Residents
- Township In Bucks County Declares State Of Emergency For Weekend Of Pope’s Visit
- Governor Wolf Continues To Work On Gaining Support For His Budget Plan
- Mayor Nutter Asserts Papal Visit Security Maps Online Are False
- Gov’t: Fiat Chrysler Must Offer To Buy Back 500,000 Pickups
- Plaster Falls On Prospective Penn State Students
- Homemade “Pope-Themed” Products On Sale To Benefit Homeless Non-Profit
- Study: Philadelphia-Area Has Nation’s 7th Lowest Credit Card Debt Burden