By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Super Bowl Champion Eagles ‘Discussing’ Visit To White House
- 3-Alarm Fire Ravages Apartment Complex In Willingboro
- Van Kills 10 And Injures 15 In Toronto; Driver In Custody
- Authorities: Bucks County Man Arrested For Crashing Into Home, Killing 86-Year-Old Woman
- Police: Father, Son Survive Reported House Explosion In Philly
- Police Investigating Robbery Spree In South Philly
- Spokesman: George HW Bush Hospitalized With Blood Infection
- South Jersey Twins Paving The Way For Cancer Research
- Police: Person Of Interest In Nicetown Shooting Turns Himself In
- Police: Boy Riding Mini Bike With Mom’s Boyfriend Struck, Killed By Suspected DUI Driver