Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- 1 Reportedly Dead In Darby Township House Fire
- Police: Teen Shot In Foot In West Philadelphia
- Lawyer: Mumia Abu-Jamal Hospitalized For Unknown Reason
- Jury Awards $38.5 Million-Plus In Fatal Shooting At Plant In Northeast Philadelphia
- Girlfriend Of Slain Darby Borough Police Officer Charged For Prior Domestic-related Incident
- Delco DA: 11 Charged In Alleged Auto Body Shop Insurance Fraud Scheme
- PennDOT Begins Repaving on 14 Miles of State Highways Through Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bike Share Program Begins In April
- Judge Weighs ‘Mental Anguish’ Law Opposed By Convicted Cop-Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Phila. City Council Postpones Action on Food Truck Propane Tank Inspections