By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Local Effort To Help Older Adults Reduce Risk Of Loneliness
- North Philly Non-Profit Hands Out Grants To Nearly Two Dozen Non-Profits, Benefiting Community
- Netanyahu: Trump Feels ‘Very Warmly’ About Israel
- Philadelphia Officials Craft Case For Long-Term Army-Navy Bid
- Supporters Of Mumia Abu-Jamal Protest His Medical Treatment In State Prison
- Green Party Candidate Jill Stein Petitions For PA Recount, Days Before Federal Deadline
- Kenney Slams Toll Brothers’ Plan To Double Height Of Jewelers’ Row Project
- Mound Of Old Televisions Growing At NJ County Site As Recycling Bill Sits On Christie’s Desk
- Experimental Scalp-Cooling Device Helps Prevent Hair Loss In Women With Breast Cancer Undergoing Chemo
- School Bus Carrying Nearly 30 Lenape High Students Involved In Medford Crash