Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Holiday Travel In Full Swing At Philadelphia International Airport
- Passed Out In Elf Costume, Man Charged With DWI
- Holiday Cheer At Gas Pumps As Prices Keep Falling
- Retailers Look To Cash In On “Super Saturday” Shopping
- Police: Burglar Killed During Break-In Of Northeast Philadelphia Home
- Police Investigate Shooting Death Of Man In Wilmington
- Man Shot Dead In Hunting Park
- Rowan Family Gives Additional $15 Million To Its Namesake University
- Del. Senator Travels To Liberia To See American Response To Ebola Outbreak
- VA Hospital In Philadelphia To Be Renamed In Honor Of Vietnam War Veteran