Gunman Wearing Clown Mask Robs Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- For College Students, Four Years Is No Longer The Norm
- Guilty Pleas In Ironworkers Federal Racketeering Case
- UPDATE: SB Right Lane Of NE Extension At Quakertown Expected To Stay Closed Until 2pm
- The Long Process Of Restoring The Historic Mt. Moriah Cemetery
- Medical Emergency Forces Philly-Bound Plane To Land In London
- Uber Rolls Out Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Tractor Trailer Accidents Close Lanes On I-95 And Turnpike NE Extension
- Corbett, Wolf Joust Over Taxes, Finances In Debate
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s New Artistic Director Hopes For A Great Leap Forward
- 3 University Of Delaware Students Robbed Of Their Cell Phones At Gunpoint