By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Atlantic City Rescue Plan Passed New Jersey Legislature
- Engaged NJ Correction Officers Charged For Assaulting Inmate
- Penn State Offers Freshman Lower Tuition To Start At Branch Campus
- Guests Go Bananas At Philadelphia Zoo Birthday Party
- One Of South Jersey’s Oldest Roads Getting New Look
- Soda Tax Debate Calls Attention To Health Issues In Local Stores
- Baseball, Civil Rights History Now On Display In Philadelphia
- Students Taken To Hospital After Becoming Lightheaded On Field Trip
- Cops: Man Stabbed, Shot In Broad Daylight In North Philly
- European Leader Pays Philadelphia A Visit