PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — By now we have all gotten used to the videos of people dumping buckets of ice water on their heads in support of ALS. The viral campaign supports the donation of money to the cause, but that part typically is not referenced in the video that gets posted to Instagram or Twitter.
Connor Barwin was challenged to take part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, but he did not appear to have a bucket at his disposal to carry out the symbolic act. He did not let that hinder him however and the Eagles linebacker posted his video to Instagram.
LeSean McCoy, Vinny Curry and Chip Kelly, you are all on the clock.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Joel Embiid Visits Delaware County Church, Makes A New Best Friend
- Raiders Sign CB Daryl Worley A Week After Arrest In Philadelphia
- Flyers Eliminated From Playoffs After Losing Game 6
- Altherr Hits Walk-off Single In Extra Innings, Phillies Sweep Pirates
- Ukee Washington Inducted Into Delaware Afro-American Sports Hall Of Fame