Connor Barwin Accepts Ice Bucket Challenge Without The Bucket
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — By now we have all gotten used to the videos of people dumping buckets of ice water on their heads in support of ALS. The viral campaign supports the donation of money to the cause, but that part typically is not referenced in the video that gets posted to Instagram or Twitter.
Connor Barwin was challenged to take part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, but he did not appear to have a bucket at his disposal to carry out the symbolic act. He did not let that hinder him however and the Eagles linebacker posted his video to Instagram.
LeSean McCoy, Vinny Curry and Chip Kelly, you are all on the clock.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Cavaliers Sweep Hawks, LeBron James To Make Fifth Straight Finals Appearance
- Phillies Waste Comeback Effort, Fall To Mets In Extra Innings
- Mets Fans Go Too Far, Dress Phanatic In Mets Gear
- Jeremy Maclin Happy To Reunite With Andy Reid On The Field
- Sixers Announce Open Audition Details For Sixers Dancers