PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Large Snake On Loose In Gloucester County Found, Returned To Owner
- Bloomberg Attacks Trump At DNC: ‘The Richest Thing About Trump Is His Hypocrisy’
- Climate Change Dominates Millennial Vote Event In Center City
- VP Joe Biden At DNC: ’21st Century Is Going To Be The American Century’
- Rights4Girls Fundraiser Held In Center City
- NJ Delegates Excited For Clinton Speech
- Gabrielle Giffords Addresses DNC: ‘Strong Women Get Things Done’
- Former Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey Back In Town To Address DNC
- Susan Sarandon And Others Protest ‘Slights’ Against Bernie Sanders
- Martin O’Malley On Donald Trump: ‘That Immigrant Bashing Carnival Barker’