2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Report: Pa. Town Named Second Safest In America
- White Sox-Orioles Postponed Again In Riot-Ravaged Baltimore
- Atheist Group Sues Pa. Transit System Over Refusal To Run Ad
- Crews Respond To Building Collapse Near Temple University
- 1 Killed In Burlington County House Fire
- Facebook Urging Users To Donate To Nepal Quake Relief Effort
- WEATHER: A Pleasant Next Two Days
- Stockton Univ. President Saatkamp Leaves 4 Months Sooner Than Announced
- Police Trying To ID Men Who Vandalized Shuttered Penn State Frat House
- Ford Recalls Nearly 400K Cars To Fix Door Latches