2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Prosecutor: Rutgers Student’s Death May Be Alcohol-Related
- Pedestrian Shoots, Wounds Man Driving Car
- 4 Kids Killed In Monroe County Crash Weren’t Wearing Seatbelts
- Corbett Heads Into Last 2 Campaign Months With $5M
- Polly Bergen, Versatile Actress, Singer Dies At 84
- Security Breach Prompts More White House Security
- Newark Police Investigate Two Attempted Arsons
- Day 9 Of Manhunt For PA Barracks Shooting Suspect Eric Frein
- Collision With Utility Pole Ejects Three People From Car
- 53-Year-Old Man Killed After Stepping Into Path Of Oncoming Car