2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Hot Air Balloon Lands In Parking Lot Of Warrington Township Building
- Amtrak Warns Eventual Shutdown of NJ-to-NYC Tunnels Will Be Needed
- WEATHER BLOG: Weekend Changes Are Coming!
- 2 State Troopers Hurt In Fall From Tree Stand In Manhunt For Eric Frein
- Poll Shows NJ Senator Cory Booker Is On His Way To Second Term
- Man, 65, Accused Of Tossing Dog From Car On Garden State Parkway
- Tredyffrin Township Faces Legal Action Over Sewage Spills In Valley Forge Park
- Comcast Security Chief Takes Over As Acting Head Of Secret Service
- Teen Girl Shot In Wissinoming
- Advocates Warn Local Immigrants To Beware Of Notario Fraud