2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Six Year Old Shot In The Foot In Grays Ferry, Recovering At CHOP
- One Dead, One Hospitalized In Grays Ferry Shooting
- Dry South Jersey Town Inches Closer To Allowing Craft Breweries
- Local Athletes Inspired By Carli Lloyd, U.S. Women’s Soccer Team
- Officials: Invasive Beetle Found In 3 New Jersey Counties
- Firefighters Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Delaware County
- AP: Bill Cosby Admitted He Got Drugs To Give Women For Sex
- Covered Bridge In Valley Forge National Historical Park Closed Due To Damage
- Body Found In New Jersey Inlet Is Missing Pennsylvania Teen
- Police: 1 Injured After Dump Truck Overturns In Delaware