PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Metallica Praises Young Philly Drummer
- Anti Defamation League Releases Study On Harassment Of Journalists During Presidential Campaign
- Did Someone Say Free Coffee? New Wawa Opens Its Doors In Center City
- Chief: Wilmington Firefighter Who Died In Arson Fire Was Planning To Retire In January
- Philly Man To Spend Up To 6 Years In Prison In Road-Rage Shooting
- 2 Women Robbed At Gunpoint While Walking In Philly
- Cops: Mother Charged After 2-Year-Old Suffering From Multiple Injuries Dies
- Parts Of Hawaii Could See Up To Foot Of Snow
- Virginia School District Pulls ‘To Kill A Mockingbird,’ ‘The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn’ From Classrooms Over N-Word In Books
- Judge Denies Request For Special Prosecutor In Christie Case