2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Authorities Release Sketch Of Woman Found Dead In South Jersey
- Bridge Tolls About To Increase On Two Spans Across Delaware River
- For Frustrated Philly Drivers, App Puts Parking Valet A Tap Away
- Chris Christie: ‘I’m A Catholic, But I’ve Used Birth Control, And Not Just The Rhythm Method’
- New Jersey’s Top Court OKs Atlantic City Casino Search That Yielded Gun In Room
- Knights Of Columbus Steps Up Efforts To Aid Persecuted Christians In Middle East
- Officials Poised To Declare Success In Ending Veteran Homelessness
- Officials: 2 Heat-Related Deaths In Philadelphia
- State Rep Warns Schools In Balance While Pa. Budget Standoff Continues
- Faster, Wider, Wireless: Comcast Expands Low-Cost Internet Essentials Program