PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Mascots For A Cure Kicks Off Tour In Philadelphia
- Delaware Police Give Girl Battling Cancer A Special Ride Home
- New National Security Adviser Pick Hails From Philly
- Taj Mahal ‘Trump’ Sign For Sale On eBay
- Report: Philadelphia Ranks As One Of Top 100 Places To Live In U.S.
- Philly Protesters Take To The Streets For ‘Not My President’s Day’
- Homeland Security Proposes New Orders On Immigration
- Trump Picks Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster As New National Security Adviser
- Elderly Woman Reportedly Stuck In Chair For Months
- At Valley Forge Park, A Celebration For George Washington On Presidents Day