PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Judge Rules Philly DA Seth Williams’ Case Will Last 2 Weeks Or More
- Suspicious Package Prompts Temporary Lockdown At White House
- Restoration Work Begins To Fix Damaged Headstones In Wissinoming
- Philly Mayor Fires Back At AG Jeff Sessions On Sanctuary Cities
- NJ High School Student Accused Of Having ‘Kill List’
- Shooting Leaves Father In Critical Condition After He Confronts Son’s Suspected Robber
- Travelers Weigh In After Teens Wearing Leggings Are Barred From United Flight
- Police: Woman Leaving Work In Northern Liberties Apparent Target Of Sniper
- ‘Real-Life Boogeyman:’ New Victim Comes Forward In Bucks County Serial Child Rapist Case
- Police: Baseball-Sized Rock Thrown Through Synagogue’s Window