2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Free Sensory Journey Through Arts and Sciences Offered On Eakins Oval
- Man Critically Injured In Southwest Philly Shooting
- Teenage Girl Shot, Seriously Wounded While Sitting In Car
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey gas prices rise again
- With $34 Billion Budget At Stake, Pension Plays Central Role
- New Jersey Nuclear Plant To Test Sirens Tuesday
- World’s Largest Rubber Duck To Be Featured At Tall Ships Festival
- Wildwood Police Send Message To Parents With Public Service Announcements
- 13 Year Old Girl Caught In Gunfire, Critically Injured
- NJ State Trooper Dies After Hitting A Deer In Monmouth County