PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- ‘Double Dipping’ Ends For Most Burlington County Government Workers
- Iconic ’80s Toy Bear Teddy Ruxpin Is Back
- The Krispy Kreme Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Doughnut
- Life In Prison For Sudanese Refugee Convicted In Stabbing Death Of Co-Worker At Montco Meat-Packing Plant
- Mayor Kenney Urges Young People To Vote At Community College Of Philadelphia Event
- Olympic Soccer Star, Carli Lloyd Talks South Jersey Roots, Hard Work & Her New Book
- Police: Pennsylvania Dealer Hid 110 Heroin Bags In Buttocks
- Paid Parking Lot Under Ben Franklin Bridge Could Become Reality
- Flood Warnings Issued For Parts Of Delaware Valley
- Man Gunned Down Just Feet From His Hunting Park Home