2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Weekend Box Office Report: Moviegoers Welcome ‘Home’
- Trial Set To Get Underway For Six Former Philly Police Officers Accused Of Corruption
- Quietly Lending a Hand To The Less Fortunate
- City Council Seeks More Input On Franchise Agreements With Comcast
- Accident Involving Police Car Closes Major Road In Bucks County
- Person Struck, Killed By Amtrak Train In New Jersey
- Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco ID’d
- 2 Hurt After Crash On Atlantic City Expressway
- NJ Officer Admits Taking $18K From Police Athletic League
- 2 Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Chester County