2 Teens Shot Near South Philadelphia Playground
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Drexel’s Sacramento Campus Closing Down, Current Students Can Finish
- Crews Responding To Reports Of Partial Collapse In West Kensington
- Parents Scramble to Find Activities For Toddlers on a Snowbound Thursday in Philadelphia
- Community Cancellations: Thursday, March 5th
- City of Philadelphia Addresses ‘Mid-Level’ Snowstorm
- Latest Storm Continues To Impact Travel Throughout Region
- Portion Of Pa. Turnpike Westbound Shut Down Due To Multiple Accidents
- Ireland’s Ambassador to the U.S. Honors 2 Philadelphia TV Stations For St. Patrick’s Parade Broadcasts
- Weather: Tracking Snow Totals
- Camden County Musters Some Work-Release Prisoners To Shovel Sidewalks of Eldery and Infirm