PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- FBI Investigating Pennsylvania Congressman Bob Brady’s Emails In Campaign Finance Probe
- Suspect In Custody Following Police Standoff In New Castle County
- Online Campaign Raises More Than $13,000 For Homeless Man Who Gave Last $20 To Help Stranded Woman
- Thanksgiving Fee? Some Making Family Members Pay Cover Charge
- Hackers Stole Personal Info Of 57 Million Uber Users, Company Says
- Hundreds Gather To Remember Philly Teacher Killed In House Fire
- Philadelphia Officers Deliver Thanksgiving Meals To Families In Need
- Displaced Hurricane Maria Survivors Find New Home In Philadelphia
- David Cassidy, ’70s Teen Heartthrob, Dies At Age 67
- You Can Really Clone Your Pet, But It Will Cost You