PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Man Allegedly Attempts To Abduct 4-Year-Old In Levittown, Police Investigate
- Wolf Withholds Signature On Budget Pending Revenue Package
- 2 Arrested After Stealing Bag From AC Beach In Front Of Officer
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Food Happy Hour With Italian Flair
- New Tech ‘Virtually’ Enables You To Sing With Famous Musicians
- Accident, Car Fire Shuts Down Lanes On I-95 In Philadelphia
- World’s Largest Instrument Is Back And Better Than Ever In Atlantic City
- New ‘Paws Up Challenge’ Brings Awareness To Children With Brain Tumors
- Crystal Pepsi Makes A Come Back For Summer
- Driver In Custody After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Roosevelt Boulevard