PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Authorities Bring Down NJ Theft Ring That Targeted People Selling Cars On Craigslist
- 1 Dead In Early Morning Shooting In Kensington
- AIDS Drug That Started Price Outrage Still Costs 2,500% More
- Police ID Woman Who Died After Falling 35 Feet In Del. State Park
- Cops: Pennsylvania Woman Stabbed Hubby For Drinking Her Beer
- Mylan Pledges To Make EpiPen More Affordable
- Girl Pulled From Rubble As Italy Earthquake Kills 241
- Orlando Hospitals Won’t Bill Survivors Of Pulse Nightclub Shooting
- Possibly World’s Biggest Pearl Found Under A Bed
- Good Samaritan Jumps Into Action After Phila. Police Sergeant Struck By Suspected Drunk Driver