PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Philly Sisters Taking Soulful Sauces National
- Study: Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Similar To Effects Of Cocaine
- Yards Brewing Company Crosses The Delaware…Avenue
- Did Sixers Make Right Call Not Allowing Anthem Singer To Perform With ‘We Matter’ Shirt?
- Police: ‘Pooper Scooper’ Charged For Impersonating Secret Service Agent
- Unconventional Narrator Highlights Philadelphia’s Next ‘One Book’ Choice
- Research Clears Man Blamed For Bringing HIV To The US
- Historically Significant ‘Liberty Tree’ Being Built In Old City
- Police Investigate Smash-And-Grab At Macy’s In NE Philly
- Cranberry Juice Won’t Prevent Urinary Tract Infection, Study Finds