PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Complaint Claims Philly School District Ignored Bullying Of Special Ed Students
- Report: Meteorologists Expect This Fall To Be Much Warmer Than Usual
- Evesham Township Police Warn Of Black Bear In Area
- Atlantic City, Ventnor Beaches Remain Closed Due To High Bacteria Levels In Ocean
- Warrington Township Police To Use ID Fingerprint Scanners
- Philly Zoo Amphibian Conservationists Head To Ecuador
- Where Has Mary Lee The Shark Been?
- TSA Now Requiring Separate Screenings For Electronics Larger Than A Cell Phone
- Binge Drinking Down Among College Students, Study Finds
- Police Searching For Man Who Broke Into Mosque