PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Local Teen Girl Prays Dream Of Singing For Pope Comes True
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: Winter Sports
- Thanksgiving Dinner Served On Board The Battleship New Jersey
- Thousands Line Parkway For Philadelphia’s 96th Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Local Non-Profit Provides Thanksgiving Dinner To Families In Need
- Early Morning For Parade Volunteers In Center City
- Some See Transportation Projects Dwindling In New Jersey
- Museums A Popular Family Alternative To Shopping The Day After Thanksgiving
- Turing Reneges On Drug Price Cut, Rival’s Version Sells Well
- Fatal Fire In Nicetown Section Of Philadelphia