PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Man Rushed To Hospital After Shooting In Voorhees
- NJ Nurses Part Of Audio Team Working Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Woman And Children Injured By Hit And Run Driver Home From Hospital
- Here’s Why ‘Go Red For Women Day’ Is So Important
- Hungry Sea Lion Pup Makes Her Way Into Fancy Restaurant
- Police Search For Suspect Accused Of Assaulting Man With Metal Cane
- Starbucks Paying Less For Coffee Beans, But It Won’t Affect You
- Police Searching For Missing 16-Year-Old Montgomery County Girl
- Dorney Park Offers To Rehire Special Needs Man After Social Media Wrath
- High School Of Denver Broncos Kicker Celebrates ‘Brandon McManus Day’