PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Police: Driver Hits 15 Parked Vehicles In South Philly
- Prosecutor’s Office: Man Charged With Assaulting 6 Children At YMCA In New Jersey
- Rothman Institute Explores Medical Marijuana As Pain Treatment Option
- Students Show Off Their Work At ‘Touch The Future’ Art Show
- Pennsylvania Dad Charged After Son He Hurt As Infant Dies 20 Years Later
- Police: Man Groped 13-Year-Old Girl At Target
- Expert Discusses Committing Minors To Mental Health Facilities
- South Jersey Catholic School Slated To Close Resurrected By Alumni
- HBO Biopic Starring Al Pacino As Penn State’s Joe Paterno Premieres April 7
- Judges Decline To Immediately Throw Out Pennsylvania Congressional Map