PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say two 18-year-olds were shot late Wednesday night near a neighborhood playground in South Philadelphia.
This happened around 11:30 p.m. at 10th and Bainbridge Streets.
Police say one victim was shot in the foot and the other was shot in the leg. Both were taken to Jefferson Hospital where they are listed in stable condition.
The gunman fled the scene and remains on the loose. Police say he was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt.
Police continue to investigate the incident. They have no suspects at this time, but say there is at least one business nearby with a camera outside.
- Boy Falls Off Giant Slide At California Water Park
- Electric Lawn Mowers Recalled Due To Potential Fire Hazard
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Double Stabbing In North Philadelphia
- North Korea Test-Fires Another Ballistic Missile, Per US & South Korea
- Penn’s Landing Holds First Ever ‘Waterfront Day’
- Police: 19-Year-Old Shot 7 Times In West Philadelphia
- Cutting The Ribbon On Philly’s New ‘Workforce Housing’
- Philly Bars Collaborating With Local Brewers
- Teen Summer Employment Rate Down In Philadelphia
- Little Pete’s In Center City Serves Final Meals After 4 Decades