PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Search For Eagles Parade Day Vandals Who Damaged Bus Stop Shelter
- KFC Is Running Out Of Chicken
- Police: Suspect Wanted For Kicking Pregnant Woman In Stomach
- Investigation Continues Into Disappearance Of Local Couple Who Went Missing 13 Years Ago
- School Walkouts, Sit-ins Planned After Florida Shooting