PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Youth Football Team In Chester Hits Obstacle On Way To Championship
- Someone In New Jersey Played The Lottery And Won $1 Million
- ‘Tis The Season For Digital Deals
- Researchers Use Cloned Gene To Cure 3-Year-Old “Bubble Baby”
- CBS 3 Talks With Montgomery County Swimmer Named SI’s SportsKid Of The Year