PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Crews Rescue The Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; More Than 20 Dead
- 2 Dead, 2 Injured In Garden State Parkway Crash
- Local Author Writes New Book For Premature Babies
- NJ Police Seek Answers In 3-Year Long Mystery Of Suspicious Death
- New Hampshire Woman Drops Defamation Suit Against Bill Cosby