PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Issue Warnings As Thieves Execute High End Car Thefts On The Main Line
- The Marshmallow Test: What It Reveals About Our Children’s Future Success
- Fire Breaks Out Inside Bucks County High School
- New Device Aims To Improve Life For Those With A Pacemaker
- Tractor Trailer Flips On Side On Blue Route In MontCo