Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Local Parents Of Son, Daughter In Nepal During Earthquake Speak Out
- Riot, Looting Prompt State Of Emergency, Curfew In Baltimore
- 70 Years After Walking Free From A Concentration Camp, A NJ Professor Gives His Eyewitness Account
- Pa. Supreme Court Upholds 2012 Conviction Of High Ranking Church Official
- Weather: Sunshine Returns Tuesday