PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Small Business Featured During Clinton Jobs Tour Stop In Montco
- Clean Up Kicks Off Following DNC
- Donald Trump Speech Beats Hillary Clinton In TV Viewership
- Kidney Disease Patients Get A Life-Saving Lesson On Food
- Philadelphia Police Investigate Report Of Man Falling In Sewer