PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 3 Teen Boys Accused Of Raping 14-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint Near Pennsylvania Fair
- Pressure On Congressman Brady As Subpoena For His Emails Is Unsealed
- Minimum Wage To Rise To $4.70 A Day In Mexico
- Families Of Fallen Heroes Honored At FOP Police Survivors Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Gloucester High Raises Money For Disabled Boy, His Family Impacted By Hurricane Maria