PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Defense Resumes Its Case In Bill Cosby’s Sexual Assault Trial
- Man Shot, Killed In Nicetown
- Tornadoes: Tips For Safety And Ways To Teach Kids About Them
- Britain’s Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To Baby Boy
- Police: Boy Riding Mini Bike With Father Struck, Killed By Suspected DUI Driver