PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Double Stabbing In North Philadelphia
- North Korea Test-Fires Another Ballistic Missile, Per US & South Korea
- Penn’s Landing Holds First Ever ‘Waterfront Day’
- Police: 19-Year-Old Shot 7 Times In West Philadelphia
- Cutting The Ribbon On Philly’s New ‘Workforce Housing’