PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Boy With Autism Flooded With Cards After Writing He Has No Friends On HW Assignment
- Old Graves To Be Exhumed In Effort To ID Homicide Victims
- Uber Using Selfies To Protect Passengers
- Police Shoot ‘Active Shooter’ At Strip Mall In Houston
- Abington Police Subdue Man Possibly Attempting “Suicide By Cop”