PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Teen Shot Twice During Potential Robbery In Germantown
- Joe Biden Leaves The Door Open For A 2020 Run
- Cat Helps Police Catch Lancaster County Fugitive
- Sharing The Road: What Rules Should Drivers Be Following?
- New Research Says Eating Nuts Daily Could Have Huge Health Benefits