Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Former Pennsylvania First Lady Midge Rendell Takes On New Role
- New Jersey Gas Prices Continue To Fall
- Man Shot Dead Inside Audubon, New Jersey Home
- Weather: Wintry Mix Heading Our Way
- Atlantic City Struggles Despite Christie’s Deep Involvement