Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Bucks Music Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Male Student, 14
- Kids Help Grownups Make A Point About Preschools in Philadelphia
- Police ID Suspect In Shooting Death Of Pregnant Woman, Unborn Child
- Amtrak Resumes DC-Philly Service After Downed Wires Issue
- Police Reportedly Get Search Warrant In Fatal Pa. Barracks Shooting