Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Firefighters Battle Two Alarm Blaze In Hainesport, NJ
- Convention Center Exhibitors Say Flower Show Running Smoothly Under New Union Rules
- Crews Work To Repair Water Main Break In East Mount Airy
- Curt Schilling Fires Back At Cyberbullies Targeting His Daughter
- Four Family Members With Ties To Philadelphia Drown In The Dominican Republic