Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Phils Fans Longing For Glory Days As Giants Win Another World Series
- City Council Proposing Penalties On Drone Misuse
- All Lanes Of Roosevelt Boulevard SB Reopened After Earlier Crash
- Victim Tries To Drive To Hospital After North Philly Shooting
- 1 Hurt In Violent Rollover Crash In Northeast Philly