PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Nissan To Recall More Than 3 Million Vehicles Worldwide
- Spring Comes To Life At The Barnes Arboretum For Arbor Day
- Jury Deliberations Begin In North Philly Rape Double Murder Cold Case
- Startups Take Advantage Of New Medical Marijuana Law With ‘CannaBusiness’
- Temple Professor Explains Psychological Impact Of Social Media After NFL Draftees Twitter Blunder