Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Landmarks Locally, Worldwide Go Dark For ‘Earth Hour’
- Police: Stabbing Leaves 1 Rutgers Student Injured, 1 Charged
- Trooper Wounded In Pa. Barracks Ambush Hopes To Return To Force
- Man Shot Dead Inside North Philly Home
- Off-Duty Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco Home