Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 1 Dead, 4 Hurt After Pa. Turnpike Crash
- What Can Retailers Do To Protect Our Credit Cards?
- Sex Trafficker Sentenced As Juvenile Victim Speaks About The Trauma
- Montco Non-Profits Join Forces To Raise Funds
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: Cape May’s Jazz Fest