Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Families Spending Labor Day Weekend At The Jersey Shore
- Driver Arrested In Montgomery County For Allegedly Shooting Heroin While Driving
- Cops: Homeowner Shot During Home Invasion In North Philadelphia
- New Music Friday: The Arcs, Travi$ Scott, And FIDLAR
- TSA Officer Reunites With Man After Saving His Life At Philadelphia International