PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philly Bar Manager Shot, Killed By Security Guard Following Altercation
- Growing List of Democrats Boycotting Trump Inauguration
- Airport Shooting Suspect Back In Court for Bail Hearing
- Immaculata University to Cut Tuition By 23% for 2017-18
- Study: Fish Fraud Runs Wild At L.A. Sushi Restaurants