Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- The Unofficial Start of Summer Arrives in South Jersey With Weather Officially Glorious
- Woman Sexually Assaulted, Robbed In South Philadelphia
- At Korean Memorial, Remembering the ‘Forgotten’ War and One Long-Missing Soldier
- Man Reportedly Shot In The Head In North Philadelphia
- Media, Pa. Marks Memorial Day In Its Traditional Fashion