PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cosby In Montgomery County For Preliminary Hearing On Sex-Assault Charges
- Vehicle Overturns On Roosevelt Boulevard In Oxford Circle
- Police: Suspect In Fatal Hit-Run In NE Philly Turns Self In
- NJ Community Comes Forward To Support Principal Put On Leave Without Explanation
- Expert Explains Serious Disorder That Causes Adult Tantrums