Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Goes Overboard, Spends 4 Hours In Water Before Rescue
- Pedestrian Struck, Critically Injured By Car In Roxborough
- Hotel Rooms Still Available For Pope’s Visit To Philadelphia
- PA: Month #2 With No Budget And No Sign Of Deal
- Hamels Takes Out Ad In Sunday Paper Thanking Phillies Fans