PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Siblings Stabbed While Defending Mom From Ex-Boyfriend
- Robbery Suspect Plans To Sue Good Samaritan Who Stopped Robbery
- Brotherly Love: Jenkintown Bands Join Hurricane Relief
- Thousands In Shelters As Puerto Rico Awaits Direct Hit From Hurricane Maria
- Study: Stomach Bacteria May Affect Success Of Weight Loss