PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Where Has Mary Lee The Shark Been?
- Police Searching For Man Who Broke Into Mosque
- US Marshals: ‘Fugitive Of The Week’ Found Tanning In Family Member’s Backyard
- Police Investigating 2 Armed Robberies Near Temple University
- Doctors Without Borders Recruiting Staff In Philadelphia