PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pennsylvania Sets New Budget-Day Mark In Historic Gridlock
- Lancaster Police Officer Accidentally Shoots Himself
- Snow Halts Trash Collection In Philadelphia
- South Jersey Woman Admits Role In Stealing $2.7M From Wealthy Elderly
- Overnight Weather Leaves Delaware Roads Mostly Wet; Snow Expected Later Tuesday