Several Injured In Head-On Collision In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Crews rushed to the scene of a head-on collision in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of the accident on the Grays Ferry Bridge around 2 p.m.
Officials say one man had to be extricated from his vehicle. He and another victim were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Six people total were involved in the accident.
No word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Traffic being affected in the area.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Gunmen Tie Up 6 People During North Philly Home Invasion
- NJ Man Found Fatally Shot Behind Wheel Of Minivan
- Prosecutors: NJ Doctor Diverted Millions In Earnings
- Pedestrian Struck By Car In Burlington County
- Gunmen Steal Over $16K, Lock Employees In Freezer At Delco Chickie’s & Pete’s