PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Motorcycle Lover To Be Buried In His Harley-Davidson Sidecar
- Police Detective Uses Knife To Free Bear Cub From Net
- Woman Sues Bar After Drunken Mechanical Bull Ride Results In Torn ACL
- Smartphones Reduce Cognitive Ability Even When Not In Use, Study Finds
- Number Of People Using Facebook Reaches 2 billion