Restaurant Week To Return To Center City
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Weight Loss Apps Can Help Kids Make Healthier Food Choices
- Report: Blueberry Extract May Help Prevent Gum Disease
- McDonald’s Will Launch All Day Breakfast Next Month
- Study: Pot More A Habit For College Students Than Cigarettes
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Linked To The Common Cold