PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Golfing Gets Physical When Goose Levels High School Athlete
- Joe Biden Talks Public Service, Leadership At St. Joseph’s University
- 98-Year-Old Man Spends His Birthday Becoming A Construction Worker
- New York Times Questions If Eagles Will Visit Trump White House After Super Bowl Victory
- Amazon Launches Delivery Service To Customers’ Cars In Dozens Of Cities, Including Philadelphia