PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- How Millennials Are Driving Changes For Retail Stores
- Swedish Politician Pushes For Paid Lunch-Hour Sex Breaks
- Boy, 6, Killed When SUV Crashes Into Dentist’s Office Lobby
- Single Mother’s Tax Return Message Goes Viral
- Protest Set Over Billboard: ‘Real Men Provide, Real Women Appreciate It’