Restaurant Week To Return To Center City
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Company Develops Fitbit-Like Sensors To Monitor Cattle’s Health
- New 3D Printed Cap Can Detect When Milk Has Gone Bad
- Are Spray Sunscreens Harmful?
- Study: Philadelphia-Area Has Nation’s 7th Lowest Credit Card Debt Burden
- Cops: Pa. Man Who Called 911 Sought Help Fixing His Air Conditioner