PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Ad Agency Makes Statement With Anti-Trump Food Truck
- Lying May Be Your Brain’s Fault, Honestly
- Dorothy’s Fading Red Slippers Saved By $300,000 In Crowdfunding
- Yoga Pants Parade To Protest Man’s Comments On Women’s Wear
- Survey Shows Many Are Willing To Lie To Get Day Off