PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Target Will Offer Free Shipping For Holidays
- Delicious Deals To Sweeten Up National Chocolate Day
- Trump Selling $45 ‘Make America Great Again’ Halloween Hats
- Survey: $9.1 Billion Will Be Spent On Halloween
- Archbishop Charles Chaput Leads Pro-Life Rally In Center City