Restaurant Week To Return To Center City
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Upscale Food Delivery Service Launches In Philadelphia
- Cheers! Pa. Named Among Top States In The Country For Beer
- Study: Recessions May Mean Fewer Babies Born
- Couple Leaves $100 Tip — For Bad Service!
- Studies Fault Global Warming For Much Of 2013’s Wild Weather