PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philly School Tops List Of Best Schools In PA
- Check Your Piggy Banks: There’s A Penny Worth $85,000
- $425 Dirty Jeans Leaving Some Philadelphians Scratching Their Head
- Burglary Suspect Lowers Himself Into New Orleans Store But Has Trouble Escaping
- New App Offers Hotel Rooms By The Minute