PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Driver Uses Cardboard Trump Head In Carpool Lane
- Fan Drops Ring During Televised Yankee Stadium Engagement
- Study Finds Link Between Happy Spouses And Health
- Researchers: Roller Coasters Could Help Pass Kidney Stones
- Official: It’s Smart Phones, Not Coffee, Distracting Drivers