PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Hey foodies, it’s baaacckkk!
Center City District Restaurant Week is back next month and more than one hundred restaurants are participating.
It is the perfect opportunity for those on a budget to dine at a new eatery they have been meaning to visit, or return to an old favorite.
Restaurant Week runs September 7-12 and September 14-19.
The website lists the eateries offering three-course dinners for only $35 per person.
Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer a three-course lunch for $20.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Uproar Over Report That Will Ferrell Will Play President Reagan
- New ‘Tinder Social’ Feature Under Fire For Exposing Facebook Friends
- Snapchat Speed Filter Blamed For 107-MPH Highway Accident
- McDonald’s Testing Preservative-Free McNugget Meal
- Uber Testing 2 Minute Wait Time Before It Starts Charging You