Police Search For Man Accused Of Fondling Himself Outside Philly Rec Center
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are looking to identify a male accused of fondling himself outside of a Recreational Center occupied by several juveniles.
Police say a male reported that on July 15, around 1:45 p.m., he saw a man standing outside of the Cecil B. Moore Recreational Center fondling himself while peering over the wall into the pool area which was occupied by several adolescents.
The suspect is described as a black male, around 40-years-old, 5’7” and 110 pounds. He has gray hair, glasses and was wearing a brown shirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information regarding the identification of the suspect is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police Special Victims Unit at 215-685-3251/3252.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Back To Court, And Maybe Prison, For Convicted Former Mob Boss Merlino
- State Health Officials Discuss How Pa. Is Preparing For Possible Ebola
- Police: Man Injured In Bustleton Shooting
- Port Richmond Grocery Store One Of The First In Philadelphia To Sell Beer
- Officials: New York City Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola