PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are looking to identify a male accused of fondling himself outside of a Recreational Center occupied by several juveniles.
Police say a male reported that on July 15, around 1:45 p.m., he saw a man standing outside of the Cecil B. Moore Recreational Center fondling himself while peering over the wall into the pool area which was occupied by several adolescents.
The suspect is described as a black male, around 40-years-old, 5’7” and 110 pounds. He has gray hair, glasses and was wearing a brown shirt and dark pants.
Anyone with information regarding the identification of the suspect is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police Special Victims Unit at 215-685-3251/3252.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- CBS 3 Gets Rare Access Into Life-Saving 21-Day Flight Attendant Training Program
- Police: 72-Year-Old Woman Found Bound In Closet 4 Days After Being Assaulted, Robbed
- GOP-Sponsored Bill Blocks Over $1 Billion In Funding To Pennsylvania Sanctuary Cities
- Judge Rules Jury For Cosby Trial Will Be Picked From Another County
- 4 dead, 2 injured after plane hits houses in California