Weather: Tuesday Night Rain
By Justin Drabick
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Periods of rain and possible thunderstorms will continue tonight as a warm front pushes through the Delaware Valley. Expect areas of heavy rain, especially from Philadelphia on south into southern NJ and Delaware. Some small stream and urban flooding is possible tonight in any slow moving showers and thunderstorms. Parts of New Castle County Delaware have already seen areas of urban and small stream flooding. A very humid air mass will remain in place tonight with lows near 70 degrees.
Improving conditions return by the Wednesday morning commute, as a cold front moves through. A few showers are still possible early in the morning before some sunshine returns later in the morning and afternoon. Highs on Wednesday will be comfortable in the mid 80s with lowering humidity values.
Behind the front, a refreshing air mass will build into the region Wednesday night and continue through the end of the week. Expect plenty of sunshine and low humidity values for Thursday and Friday, with highs on Thursday in the low 80s and upper 70s on Friday.
You may also be interested in:
- Voters Approve Ballot Question Calling For SRC To Be Abolished
- Philadelphia, Temple U. Officials Want Assigned Spaces For Food Truck Vendors
- Villanova Student Honors Returning Veterans By Sending Them To Sports Events
- Local Dog Service Group Holding Picnic To Celebrate 25 Years
- Amid Controversy, Nutter Insists He Has No Plans to Build New Prison