Vineland Police Searching For ‘Vehicle Of Interest’ In Deadly Hit-And-Run
VINELAND, N.J., (CBS) — Vineland Police are now looking for a “vehicle of interest” in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident.
Police say the vehicle is possibly a Dodge Ram 2500 white in color with an extended cab, between the years of 1994 and 1997.
Armando Lopez, 49, was hit on West Landis Avenue near Delsea Drive Sunday night.
Police say Lopez had made it across nearly all four lanes.
He was struck just feet from the sidewalk.
Anyone with information can contact police by texting VPDTIP and your tip to 847411, or call 856-691-0345.
Tips can be kept confidential. A cash reward of up to $1,000 is also offered.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Montgomery County DA: ‘On What Planet Do You Send Naked Photos To A Teen Boy And Think It’s Private?’
- Poll Shows Hillary Clinton Support Softening In All-Important Swing States
- Authorities in Montco Checking Door-to-Door For Valid Dog Licenses
- Philadelphia Ranked One Of The Most Bike-friendly Cities
- 1 Dead, Several Injured After Car Crashes Through Nail Salon In Northeast Philadelphia