Vineland Police Searching For ‘Vehicle Of Interest’ In Deadly Hit-And-Run
VINELAND, N.J., (CBS) — Vineland Police are now looking for a “vehicle of interest” in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident.
Police say the vehicle is possibly a Dodge Ram 2500 white in color with an extended cab, between the years of 1994 and 1997.
Armando Lopez, 49, was hit on West Landis Avenue near Delsea Drive Sunday night.
Police say Lopez had made it across nearly all four lanes.
He was struck just feet from the sidewalk.
Anyone with information can contact police by texting VPDTIP and your tip to 847411, or call 856-691-0345.
Tips can be kept confidential. A cash reward of up to $1,000 is also offered.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Rally Held In Atlantic City To Support Police
- Cast Of ‘Stomp’ Offers Interactive Lesson At Kimmel Center
- Philadelphia Taxi Companies Take Uber To Court Under RICO Statute, Comparing Ride Service To Bootleggers
- Celebration Held In Cherry Hill, NJ To Mark First Day Of Kwanzaa
- Police: Driver Burned By Wires On School Bus Crashes On Roosevelt Expressway