Vineland Police Searching For ‘Vehicle Of Interest’ In Deadly Hit-And-Run
VINELAND, N.J., (CBS) — Vineland Police are now looking for a “vehicle of interest” in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident.
Police say the vehicle is possibly a Dodge Ram 2500 white in color with an extended cab, between the years of 1994 and 1997.
Armando Lopez, 49, was hit on West Landis Avenue near Delsea Drive Sunday night.
Police say Lopez had made it across nearly all four lanes.
He was struck just feet from the sidewalk.
Anyone with information can contact police by texting VPDTIP and your tip to 847411, or call 856-691-0345.
Tips can be kept confidential. A cash reward of up to $1,000 is also offered.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- AC Airshow Draws Hundreds Of Thousands To The Shore
- Schuylkill River Trail Named Nation’s Best Urban Trail
- Phila. Public Schools Receive Thousands Of New Books For New School Year
- John Kerry Calls Iran Deal Best Way To Keep Iran From Developing A Nuclear Weapon
- FOP Backs Bill Preventing Release Of Names Of Officers Involved In Shootings