Vineland Police Searching For ‘Vehicle Of Interest’ In Deadly Hit-And-Run
VINELAND, N.J., (CBS) — Vineland Police are now looking for a “vehicle of interest” in connection with a deadly hit-and-run accident.
Police say the vehicle is possibly a Dodge Ram 2500 white in color with an extended cab, between the years of 1994 and 1997.
Armando Lopez, 49, was hit on West Landis Avenue near Delsea Drive Sunday night.
Police say Lopez had made it across nearly all four lanes.
He was struck just feet from the sidewalk.
Anyone with information can contact police by texting VPDTIP and your tip to 847411, or call 856-691-0345.
Tips can be kept confidential. A cash reward of up to $1,000 is also offered.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- New Federal Grant Aims To Improve Safety Along Always-Treacherous Roosevelt Blvd.
- Miss Tootsie’s On South Street Celebrates 15 Years In Business
- Report Finds South Jersey Town Could Benefit From County Run Police Department
- Council At-Large Primary Winner Skirts Questions Of A Deal
- With The Start Of Summer, Unemployment Help Starting To Take Shape In AC