Teen Bicyclist Struck By Hit-Run Driver In Oxford Circle
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who fled the scene after striking a teen on a bicycle in Oxford Circle Tuesday night.
It happened just after 7 p.m. at Roosevelt Boulevard and Levick Street.
According to investigators, a teen was riding his bike when he was struck by a vehicle. The driver then drove away from the scene.
The teen was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children with a leg injury.
Police say they are are searching for a charcoal-colored Nissan Pathfinder that fled southbound on the Boulevard.
Anyone with information on the driver or their whereabouts is urged to call 911.
You may also be interested in:
- Therapists Using Mirrors To Help Heal Stroke Victims
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘Furious 7′ Still Not Slowing Down
- Young Man Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Overcomes All Odds To Achieve Goal
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home
- Phanatic Celebrates Birthday At Phillies Braves Game