PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who fled the scene after striking a teen on a bicycle in Oxford Circle Tuesday night.
It happened just after 7 p.m. at Roosevelt Boulevard and Levick Street.
According to investigators, a teen was riding his bike when he was struck by a vehicle. The driver then drove away from the scene.
The teen was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children with a leg injury.
Police say they are are searching for a charcoal-colored Nissan Pathfinder that fled southbound on the Boulevard.
Anyone with information on the driver or their whereabouts is urged to call 911.
You may also be interested in:
- How Volunteers Are Coming Together To Make The Schuylkill River Trail Safer
- People Come Together In Solebury To Identify Stolen Jewelry
- Chester County Ranked The 4th Happiest County In America
- Annual Nationwide Challenge Raises Awareness About Hearing Loss
- Solar-Powered Airplane Lands In Allentown