PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who fled the scene after striking a teen on a bicycle in Oxford Circle Tuesday night.
It happened just after 7 p.m. at Roosevelt Boulevard and Levick Street.
According to investigators, a teen was riding his bike when he was struck by a vehicle. The driver then drove away from the scene.
The teen was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children with a leg injury.
Police say they are are searching for a charcoal-colored Nissan Pathfinder that fled southbound on the Boulevard.
Anyone with information on the driver or their whereabouts is urged to call 911.
You may also be interested in:
- Battered East Braces For Wintry Wallop On 1st Day Of Spring
- Police: Juvenile Detention Center Worker Had Sexual Relationship With Teen Girl
- Weinstein Co. Files For Bankruptcy Protection
- Police: Suspect Sought After 2 Men Are Gunned Down In North Philly
- Rita’s Kicks Off Spring With Free Water Ice