PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who fled the scene after striking a teen on a bicycle in Oxford Circle Tuesday night.
It happened just after 7 p.m. at Roosevelt Boulevard and Levick Street.
According to investigators, a teen was riding his bike when he was struck by a vehicle. The driver then drove away from the scene.
The teen was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children with a leg injury.
Police say they are are searching for a charcoal-colored Nissan Pathfinder that fled southbound on the Boulevard.
Anyone with information on the driver or their whereabouts is urged to call 911.
You may also be interested in:
- 45th Annual Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival Coming To South Jersey
- Bald Eagle Recovering After Being Crippled By Leg Trap In Pennsylvania
- Ex-Nursery School Employee Indicted On Child Porn Charges
- Man Killed In Shooting Involving Off-Duty Police Officer
- Local Volunteers Bring Aid And Relief To Louisiana Flood Victims