PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are searching for a driver who fled the scene after striking a teen on a bicycle in Oxford Circle Tuesday night.
It happened just after 7 p.m. at Roosevelt Boulevard and Levick Street.
According to investigators, a teen was riding his bike when he was struck by a vehicle. The driver then drove away from the scene.
The teen was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children with a leg injury.
Police say they are are searching for a charcoal-colored Nissan Pathfinder that fled southbound on the Boulevard.
Anyone with information on the driver or their whereabouts is urged to call 911.
You may also be interested in:
- Officials: Woman, 76, Found Killed In Her Home In Newark, New Jersey
- Authorities: Driver Killed After Car Struck By Train At Crossing
- Police: Son Charged In Death Of Father; Body Left On Couch For Weeks
- This Musician Strummed A Guitar During His Own Brain Surgery
- Actor John Heard, Of ‘Home Alone’ Movies, Dies At 71